General Question Opinions on best add-on solar system?

unknown_orbiter

Orbital Mystery
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I am making a large number of "story scenarios" with the DGIV, and near the end of the story line I need another solar system to be introduced. I've seen a large number of add-on solar systems, but I would like to get the opinions of the community before I choose one. Aesthetic, realistic, and most detailed solar system add-on?

HellShadow

Reaction score
One of the best systems I've seen is the 55 Cancri add-on. It contains many planets and several planets have a couple surface bases. There are countless moons and it provides some very fun navigation in this complicated system. The only other one I've tried is the new Xenia system but everything is pretty generic and it's not as expansive as the 55 Cancri system. Hope this helps....btw are you uploading it to O-H? I would love to try it once it's finished.

cinder1992

Random failhurricane.
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
cinder1992.blogspot.com
I'm tempted to bias my answer, so I may not be correct.

I've found that 55 Cancri and Zenit are some of the most realistic I've seen. but Zenit has a few... er... bugs. some of the planets have a low gravity... even though they are as large as earth -_-

Also, there are some quite intresting sites, sutch as the conjunction of Orion alpha & beta, the moons get too close to each other for orbital flight on either of the moons to be viable, so keep your guard up when entering orbit.
Those two moons also have a similar gravity to each other., so a figure 8 orbit can happen XD

unknown_orbiter

Orbital Mystery
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I will definately be uploading the complete package of story scenarios when I am done. I actually do believe, based on the opinions of some of my beta testers, that the scenario pack may be default with future releases of the DGIV xD. The scenarios do make the simulator more game-like however, because of the storyline.