Flight Question orbital maneuvering thrusters

Meyerm

Enlisted Stormtrooper
Reaction score
This is one of the only things I have not been able to find a key command for: Toggling the orbital maneuvering thrusters. There are certain scenarios in both default and addon packages (example: "DG-S ready for takeoff") where the thrusters are turned off, and only control surfaces can be used, making space flight maneuvering impossible. The autopilot DOES still use the thrusters however, so I know they are still active. Anyone have an answer for how to toggle them? Thanks in advance.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
This is one of the only things I have not been able to find a key command for: Toggling the orbital maneuvering thrusters. There are certain scenarios in both default and addon packages (example: "DG-S ready for takeoff") where the thrusters are turned off, and only control surfaces can be used, making space flight maneuvering impossible. The autopilot DOES still use the thrusters however, so I know they are still active. Anyone have an answer for how to toggle them? Thanks in advance.

I believe you're looking for Ctrl+/ (NumPad) for stock vessels, to (de)activate RCS.
And that's in the manual somewhere, but you seem to be trying so I'll be nice. :)