Orbiter Video Thread

Unstung

Reaction score
Well, I suppose I will post my videos here too:
I am still pretty new to Sony Vegas, and still improving.
Although, I have an idea for a new Orbiter video, of the X-15 and X-15 Delta. (First, I still need to choose the music for the video, estimate the length of it, and find a name for it.)
Since two out of three of my other video ideas require cooperation of other players on a multi-player mode, I do not know when I could create such a thing.
If I am not able to gather the film for the other videos, I plan to release the X-15 one on January 1.

Unstung

Reaction score
Orbit of Mach
A simple, quick-to-make, video which was spread out of two days to create.

rodion_herrera

Moonwatcher
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
astronomicalsolutions.com
Gemini EVA mashup--Orbiter and Second Life

Hi guys! Just finished making this very short video using Orbiter and Second Life. Would be nice to hear comments and critique from the Orbiter community, so here it is:

Comments, critique and questions all welcome! :)

-RODION

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Just finished my newest movie. Waiting for it to upload to YT. It might be a while, this sucker's big.:compbash2:

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Here it is. This took me half a week to make.

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
Here it is. This took me half a week to make.
Some nice camera technique in there. The 1 1/2 minute unrelated into was a little long for my liking (and for my download limit ;)).

Also, no credits (other than the one you gave to yourself for the repaints). What happened to:
Well, I'm not going to be making money off it, so they shouldn't mind. Plus, I will give credit.
I also note that your addon (here: [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3826"]Aperture Aerospace DG-IV[/ame]) says to contact Aperture Science for support and then gives an email address that, as far as I can tell, has no association with the Aperture Science of Half-Life fame from which you derived your work. Neither does it have any credits or attributions. :hmm:

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
It was a joke. Also, I was refering to giving credit in my addons. Thanks for the compliment on the video by the way.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

The 1 1/2 minute unrelated into was a little long for my liking (and for my download limit ;)).
it's there in case someone steals it, as they're usually too stupid to edit out the title screen.

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
It was a joke. Also, I was refering to giving credit in my addons.
It is a joke to claim you will give credit for someone else's work from which you derive your own, and then not give credit? I'm sorry, I don't see the funny part. :confused:

Thanks for the compliment on the video by the way.
Credit where credit is due, right?

it's there in case someone steals it, as they're usually too stupid to edit out the title screen.
Ah huh. So you don't want other people to use your work and claim it as their own? :hmm:

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Ah huh. So you don't want other people to use your work and claim it as their own? :hmm:
Touche'

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

It is a joke to claim you will give credit for someone else's work from which you derive your own, and then not give credit? I'm sorry, I don't see the funny part. :confused:
You're right. I should change it. Thanks.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
No sound in the first video because Frank Sinatra can't learn to share. This is my (not so famous) Luna, the first ever feature length Orbiter film.

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
nice videos

and: :welcome: to the forum

Poscik

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Me landing on the end of STS-110 in SLF RWY33 using SpaceShuttleUltra :)

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Me landing on the end of STS-110 in SLF RWY33 using SpaceShuttleUltra
Nice video, but you do know that you're supposed to put the nosegear on the centerline right?

That landing would have been judged as not a good landing.