Orbiter Video Thread

martins

Orbiter Founder
Orbiter Founder
Reaction score
Website
orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk
Youtube told me that my subscribers are missing me :lol:, so I put up a new video. This is just a straight recording of one of the 2016 scenarios, so probably only interesting for anybody who hasn't got the beta: here is what you are missing ...

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Happy birthday friends! :cheers:

(btw: Paolo Nespoli mentioning you guys still gives me a smile on my face, and I'm not even Italian!)

Last edited:

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
I thought FOI birthday was in December?

Also, could you elaborate on the Paolo Nespoli thing?

fausto

FOI SuperMod
Reaction score
The FOI member Aviator send a video to Paolo during its last mission and he asked gin some questions about life and work on the ISS. He sent back a reply video mentioning Forum Orbiter Italia! I can search for the complete video on youtube!

Here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJIpb95Ibi0&ebc=ANyPxKrBEyFe6B_eHk2PF0iXH2kkwZEZq-DvXILeqVJhEQZ60BcJHnN8bfmmmXwScvONtuj7v2e_KtT0SkVjnwT7ZexSp7aXvA

Last edited:

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score

A fun little digression from the work on the Apollo 7+8 release, getting the powered ascent program of the Virtual AGC to work!

Col_Klonk

Reaction score
BlackMagic's DaVinci Resolve is for free :)

If you want some professional hollywood video editing... here is one package and free.

I have just installed DaVinci. Haven't done much with it (I've only played with Premiere Pro) but it looks like a great package and for free.

I've think I've seen this on a few film sets, as the GUI looks very familiar.

Click download on this site and click the 'free' download on the left hand side, of the popup. You have to register but doesn't ask you for your blood, so not that bad.

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve

Can't wait to play with it.
:thumbup: