Request ORCA from Command & Conquer 3

asatriut2

Reaction score
We all know that command & conquer 3 tiberium war is one of the greatest rts game ever..but it would be more fun if we can use the aircrafts on it as an add on to orbiter.. please can someone make an "ORCA" add on for orbiter 2010..
gdi_orca.gif
:please:

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
It sez "Enable Javascript to let you Google that for me..." :) I heard about RTS games somewhere... was too damn poor to afford a computer when they were in vogue

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
It sez "Enable Javascript to let you Google that for me..." :) I heard about RTS games somewhere... was too damn poor to afford a computer when they were in vogue
Sigh. :facepalm:

The point of that link was to show you how easy it is for you to find out this information for yourself rather than asking questions like "What is Command & conquer"?

Try this instead:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Command+&+Conquer

There's nothing stopping you from going to google.com and searching for it yourself.

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Somebody is floggin' a dead horse here... and probably I should try putting more smileys in posts to help irony get through the wires...

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Somebody is floggin' a dead horse here... and probably I should try putting more smileys in posts to help irony get through the wires...
People will have a much higher opinion of you if you don't ask questions that could be answered by a simple web search.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Please keep it ON-TOPIC. Thanks.