Osama Bin Laden killed

Katahu

Reaction score
He'll most likely die of natural causes before we get to him [he's on dialysis from what I was told].

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Or commit suicide like Hitler

Unlikely. Bin Laden is no Hitler. You are more likely to find him in a small hole alive, rather than find his boots in front of his bunker. Hitler did not commit suicide because his plans failed, but suicide to evade Soviet or, even worse, German judgment.

Master of Blades

Reaction score
And Hitler was a scoop more insane than Bin Laden (presumably) is currently (ok, sure religious fundamentalism could be consider insanity, but i don't think one could be diagnosed with it)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
And Hitler was a scoop more insane than Bin Laden (presumably) is currently (ok, sure religious fundamentalism could be consider insanity, but i don't think one could be diagnosed with it)

Bin Laden is, like most Al-Qaida higher-echolon members, more a businessmen of death, than a religious fanatic. They just play the religious card, just like many US politicians from time to time do, but what they say and what they do, is pretty divergent.

Bin laden is, in first place, a pretty rich guy out of a large family of unbelievable rich guys (See: Bin Laden family), with a deep hatred of the USA. Don't believe him talking about Palestine... that is just recruitment. If Palestine would suddenly run out of stupid young men (like it could EVER happen), he would suddenly talk about the next best place to recruit stupid people. Don't believe he is fighting for Afghanistan. There are many other countries in the world to "fight for".