Please help expose this terrible crime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
http://www.savejapandolphins.org/

I saw a show on TV last night about this terrible crime on our planets beloved dolphins in Japan of all places. This is unacceptable and we can help by exposing the truth to the world and if your in a position to donate then please consider it as these amazing creatures have graced this planet for a long time and have nothing but love for us. This makes me so sad and angry at the sametime.

Exposing the truth is the only real way to stop this from happening, please just take a few minutes to read the site linked above and pass the link along to everyone you know and post it on other forums as well. Thanks so much!

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
This is simply terrible...I hate cruelty to animals...I don't have the heart to stand it.

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Its the worst thing, I have 3 cats currently, overall I had 5,
2 died of old age, it about killed me because of it.

but then you get people that wound animals just because...

:mad:

:facts:

:thumbsdown:

:fool:
:cry:

Sigursæll

Reaction score
Guess what your hamburgers, hot-dogs and KFC are made of...that's right, animals.

I don't see how this is any different. Different people eat different animals in different ways, what's the big deal? In America you eat beef, pork and poultry, in japan they eat whales, fish and dolphins, and in Iceland we eat sharks, sheep and rabbits. Seriously, it's no different.

At least the dolphins are allowed to live in their natural environment, which can't be said for the factory farms in America where animals are stuffed in a small cage for their whole life so they can't move (to prevent them from losing weight), the chicken have their beaks removed so they don't hurt each other, and I won't even go in details about what they're fed with.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Guess what your hamburgers, hot-dogs and KFC are made of...that's right, animals.

I don't see how this is any different. Different people eat different animals in different ways, what's the big deal? In America you eat beef, pork and poultry, in japan they eat whales, fish and dolphins, and in Iceland we eat sharks, sheep and rabbits. Seriously, it's no different.

At least the dolphins are allowed to live in their natural environment, which can't be said for the factory farms in America where animals are stuffed in a small cage for their whole life so they can't move (to prevent them from losing weight), the chicken have their beaks removed so they don't hurt each other, and I won't even go in details about what they're fed with.

Trust me...you don't even want me to reply to this. Negative rep for that one.
:dry: :chair:

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score

And that is why I am a vegetarian.

Sigursæll

Reaction score
Trust me...you don't even want me to reply to this. Negative rep for that one.
:dry: :chair:

Oh please. That site is a bunch of sensationalist garbage.

I believe the only reason why you even care about this is because you were raised in a society that considers dolphins, "cute" and animals you eat, "food". If you take zB. India, they consider cows the holy animals in there. Do you see them protesting cruelty against cows in factory farms worldwide? No, because they know how to mind their own business, something Americans never quite got a hang of.

And believe me, what the Japanese are doing to dolphins is nothing compared to what's happening to cows and poultry in the factory farms, or hunting for foxes and wolves with dogs.

That site, and your opinions, are nothing but cultural prejudice and xenophobia.

btw, they eat cats and dogs in Korea, quick, go make a site about that instead. And thanks for abusing your admin powers (negative rep) because I stated my opinion.

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Siqursall, you don't need to be an admin to add an infraction to someone's rep points, I think.

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Sigursæll, you are right about Factory farming, and how animals are treated in them. However most people don't know about them. If more people knew about their cruelty, more and more people will protest against them. But your attack on the Americans was completely unneccesery. ;)

Sigursæll

Reaction score
Sigursæll, you are right about Factory farming, and how animals are treated in them. However most people don't know about them. If more people knew about their cruelty, more and more people will protest against them. But your attack on the Americans was completely unneccesery. ;)

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy behind this. Brutally torturing and killing millions of cows is OK or at least ignored by the average American, while doing the same to dolphins (whales, dogs, cats) is "evil", only because it's done in a weird, faraway country, and only because they (Americans) believe that some animals shouldn't be eaten because they keep them as pets/in zoos.

btw, I'm not a vegetarian. While I don't agree with the ways people are treating animals, I'm not going to change my eating habits because of it.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Thread closed. I've had some complaints about this guy from other members already which forced me to review his posts. Bashing another members country or other members posts is unacceptable. I have no tolerence for country bashing! Mr. Sigursæll is banned for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.