Humor Random Comments Thread

diogom

Reaction score
Now, say what you want, but nothing beats the good ol' countryside...

23445377.jpg

Alentejo.jpg

Nothing like a nice bike ride in the evening, and the dark, stary night sky...
Nice to live in the city, but every time I'm off town in vacations/weekend, just feels like staying there....

(Yes, the above pics are "national products" :lol:)

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
But if Godzilla attacked I wouldn't run away, I'd take pictures and post them on O-F.
First thing that comes to mind:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Run, its Godzilla!"
"Though due to international copyright laws, it is not."
"Still, we should run like it is Godzilla!"
"Though it is not."
"AAAAAAAAAH!"

Name that movie!

Pyromaniac605

Toast! :D
Reaction score
To all the bronies out there.

We don't have any problems at all with you guys watching the show, I have a couple of friends who watch it. We'd just appreciate it if you wouldn't throw ponies in our faces all the time, you have a group for that now, after all. Go ahead and watch what ever you want, just avoid making jokes and references to the show in places that most people won't understand.

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score

We don't have any problems at all with you guys watching the show, I have a couple of friends who watch it. We'd just appreciate it if you wouldn't throw ponies in our faces all the time, you have a group for that now, after all. Go ahead and watch what ever you want, just avoid making jokes and references to the show in places that most people won't understand.
Yes, that's a big part of why I made the group. So my rule of thumb is unless it's relevant, don't post ponies.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
if we would stop doing stuff in places, where somebody might not understand them, we could instantly close all schools.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score

Then likewise, never make another Sailor Moon skin or post about Vocaloid.

In other words, we cannot censor any one thing. None of us can justly forbid posting of something as long as it's within forum rules. You can, however, refrain from reading such posts that you do not like. :tiphat:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I think it would be better with some kind of reflection of the user posting the pictures. How boring would your threads become after a few days, if you just spamflood them dead with your ego?

Pyromaniac605

Toast! :D
Reaction score
I said to not throw them in our faces, I don't care if it's only an occasional thing.
And my posts of skins never made any references or jokes that people wouldn't understand. ;)

River Crab

SpaceX Cheer Captain
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I never expected something like this when I made that Rainbow Dash skin for myself. :p

Anyway, yeah, common sense, people.

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
So there's Comic-con, Animecon, and whatever con, let's have Orbitcon.
We could have stuff like Autograph sessions with Martin and people cosplaying as the probe.
If only we weren't so spread out.

River Crab

SpaceX Cheer Captain
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
So there's Comic-con, Animecon, and whatever con, let's have Orbitcon.
We could have stuff like Autograph sessions with Martin and people cosplaying as the probe.
If only we weren't so spread out.
Probe cosplay? Well...I don't have the body... :lol:
I'd love to see XR cosplay, though. ;)

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I will say this: If any one thing shows up too much in the Random Comments Thread, it ceases to be random and is thus off topic. :)
If we get enough MLP to offset four years and 3600 random comments, we'll rename the thread. :lol: