Reaction score
Behold...
pytabyse.jpg

... The new über-secret Swiss stealth spyplane. :D

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Being an introvert is exactly why you should go to parties: girls love introverts.:thumbup:

I'm not sure introversion is the best social accessory for a party...

Give it time, Pipcard. Then someone will just sneak up on you and you'll realize how much they mean to you. Trust me, I know. You don't know when or where, but you'll find someone. ;)

Fine advice! It's cool to just chill out as a single in the meantime, and if that suits you permanently, well hey, still cool.

Besides, you could end up with a tonne of money from all those dates you didn't go on. :p

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I'm not sure introversion is the best social accessory for a party...

I am also a (very bad) introvert... but love a good party. No need to be in the center of the attention, but I think you only live twice, so better make the best out of your stay on this world.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
If I hadn't got married and had a kid (said kid is 3 years out of high school), I'd be driving a Ferrari right about now.

Well, maybe not right now, but there'd be one in the garage.

Or maybe that Mercedes SLR. Mmmmmmmm. Mclaren + Mercedes = Relentless Awesomeness :cool:

But, I wouldn't trade my time with the kiddo for anything, not even a trip to LEO. She's brought so much stress, pain, heartbreak, gray hairs, worry and pure unequaled joy that is unmatched by anything under the sun. All made possible by my time with the Mrs. 'Cruiser, who must be one of the all-time most awesome ladies ever in order to put of with me.

As close as I can get to explaining it would be to have someone listen to Jimmy Buffett sing "Little Miss Magic".

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
I just found out my Physics professor for this fall (Colorado State University) was my uncle's PhD advisor at Notre Dame :huh:

The academic world is very small indeed.

MattBaker

Reaction score
Dear Americans,

always build signs like that, everywhere, with known cities so I can kick ass at geoguessr.

Regards,
Me

kamaz

Unicorn hunter
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The alleles Arg151Cys, Arg160Trp, Asp294His, and Arg142His on MC1R are shown to be recessives for the red hair phenotype.

T7tPHVy.jpg

Cosmic Penguin

Geek Penguin in GTO
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
xkcd 1375: Astronaut Vandalism

astronaut_vandalism.png

alt-text: That night, retired USAF pilots covertly replaced the '62' with '50'.

Or maybe Virgin Galactic did it - they have problems with getting SS2 to 100 km right now due to the beyond problematic hybrid engine. :rofl:

ISProgram

SketchUp Orbinaut
Reaction score
Food for thought

Huh. I finally decided to find out what an introvert was and discovered that there’s something called an extravert. I hadn’t realized it was a personality thing. Not going to say what I thought it was...

I found that I act like both an extravert and introvert at times. After some further searching, I couldn’t decide, and went to my mom. I asked her if she thought that I was an introvert. She didn’t answer. Somewhat nonplussed, I asked her if I was an extrovert.

She looked at me and said “You’re definitely not that”. Huh. Food for thought.

MattBaker

Reaction score
Or maybe Virgin Galactic did it - they have problems with getting SS2 to 100 km right now due to the beyond problematic hybrid engine. :rofl:

SpaceShipTwo is the first space elevator: It has a weight restriction and if you load too much it's like "Nope, forget about it. Nuh-uh. Nope. NO!"