RC DeltaGliderIV project

deltawing777

Reaction score
Website
omp.dyndns-server.com
Wow! Fury can't wait to see this baby fly. I was looking at the Camera you will be using. I like the fact that you can use it like a birds-eye view with the 3d glasses. I bet that would make it more like a video game. And maybe safer as your controls wont be reversed If the Dg is heading at you.
If you had the time, you could input the exact dimensions of your model and x-plane would simulate exactly how it flies based on weight, cg, wing specs, balance, all that good stuff. You could fly your model before you fly it! Pages 146-164. It is also easy to get lost in all this goodness!!

And I frequently use x-plane in conjunction with orbiter for my evening sightseeing adventures.
So keatah are you saying you can fly the deltaglider in xplane? If so,please more info! How would I import the Dg into the sim? Maybe in another thread?

Nazban

Reaction score
We just put our cell phone number (which was to be changed soon) on the plane, and we wrote an "if found..." note. We drew a stick figure atop the 'Center - throwing arrows. You write a little story, you put some racing stripes on them and that's pretty much it! If I still have the .pdf I'll post it here. We also put a few postage stamps in some but never got those back. We never got calls, but we got text messages. Out of 75 or so good launches we heard back from 9.

what did the text messages say???
hope you didnt land it in a guys lunch!:lol: