Question Realistic Atlas V Problem

George1056

Reaction score
Hello I have the realistic Atlas V rocket But I can not see the rocket or anything just the KSC no launch pad no rocket

George1056

Reaction score
Yeah, same problem here. Probably a multistage incompatibility. Try using Orbiter 2006.

More than likely it was for orbiter 2006. And the new orbiter is a problem. Plus I can not get the chapman probes to work. But the MRO and the LRO and JUNO work

romanasul

Reaction score
The Chapman probes work for me, what kind of error are you getting in your orbiter log?

asbjos

tuanibrO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
For the multistage thing, be sure to have installed the Stage.dll by BrianJ (search on the 'Hangar).
For the Chapman Probes, you probably have configured the rocket wrong wrong. If you use the included scenarios, it's probably because that the launch vehicles are made for an older version of Orbiter.

If you have made your own scenarios, which add-on do you use for the rocket?

Mister Mxyzptlk

Reaction score
AtlasV

Gentlemen, if you would like, I will burn you a DVD or CD with my install of Orbiter 2010 P1 which has the AtlasV and Chapman probes among quite a few other addons all working flawlessly, and send it to you in the mail. If you are interested PM me. I have done this before for flytandem during the chapman challenges years ago and I would be more than willing to do it for you.

George1056

Reaction score
Still nothing any help I think it is because we don't actually have a defined launchsite like pad 39 but do any of you have any launchpads for the atlas V i could download

romanasul

Reaction score
Still nothing any help I think it is because we don't actually have a defined launchsite like pad 39 but do any of you have any launchpads for the atlas V i could download

I managed to fix it by changing a variable in the scenario file. If you open up any scenario file you'll the see that the rocket is configured as Multistage\Multistage. Change this variable to Multistage\Multistage2 and it works.

George1056

Reaction score
This is what I am seeing

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    211.8 KB · Views: 23

George1056

Reaction score
Gentlemen, if you would like, I will burn you a DVD or CD with my install of Orbiter 2010 P1 which has the AtlasV and Chapman probes among quite a few other addons all working flawlessly, and send it to you in the mail. If you are interested PM me. I have done this before for flytandem during the chapman challenges years ago and I would be more than willing to do it for you.

Any chance you could email me your Orbiter setup Please

Email [email protected]