Problem Redshift doesn't works on Orbiter 2010 P1?

Constellation-75

Reaction score
I've downloaded the Redshift autopilot yesterday on my new Orbiter 2010 P1. But the problem is that the mfd doesn't seems to work at all; I'm stuck on the welcome screen and when I press a button, I just hear a beep soind and see the screen make a white flash.

Is there someone having the same problem with this MFD ??? It's the only autopilot that allow a auto orbital RDV... Since STS guidance doesn't work on 2010 P1, I'm stuck on earth !

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Last edited:

Constellation-75

Reaction score
Doesn't on my computer. Perhaps because of Windows 7. Anyway, thanks, I'll watch for updates on this project...

Constellation-75

Reaction score
Yes, the first one, and the seocnd one. I've installed the second one over the first one...

he problem is that, when I press the Go button, it does nothing...

Constellation-75

Reaction score
I'll read it. But I had a strange thing. On the first test, I tried to dock the Space shuttle to thorton's ISS. It docked well, only, instead of docking it normally, the shuttle approached the ISS by the other side of the dock. That means, the heat shield in front of the dock, instead of the cargo bay...

Tommy

Reaction score
UAP is an alpha, strange behavior is to be expected. If you can repeat this problem, report it as a bug on the project page, along with your system info, add-ons installed (you should test on a "fresh" Orbiter install before reporting) and details on how to reproduce the problem.