Project ReFuel Naming Convention

HiPotOk1978

ReFuel L.L.C CEO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I am still semi into the XR5 skin names and of course having a story behind ReFuel. These skins will serve two purposes.

The first, is for my own amusement

The Second will be to add depth to my scn story line that I hope to develop over time.

I am currently looking for names for the following XR5's and soon other ships

There will be a total of three XR5's on Earth

Morning Star - The orbiter refueling craft for Large ships like Deepstar and refueling the Earth Orbiting Platform (EOP) that is part of ReFuel's "To the Moon in 30 hours" network. Will also be used to refuel heavy laden XR5's in LEO for their trips to lunar orbit

Enterprise - General SSTO cargo lifter that is responsible for EOP construction, but once that is done, will be used for other jobs. Will also be used to lift the RACT (Robotic Automated Cargo Transport) into LEO which will be a reusable cargo transport for light cargo loads to Mars and beyond

Your name here
- XR5 used to transport large loads from Earth to Moon and back again

There will be two XR5's stationed on the moon

Your name here - Used to transport goods from Moon to Earth

Your name here - Used to service the Lunar Orbiting Platform (LOP) as well as refueling Deepstar class vessles and heavy laden XR5's that need refueling before they land on the lunar surface

There will be also two XR5's for the ReFuel Mars base (still waiting to be release)

Your name here - Used to transport RACT vessles from Mars orbit down to the surface, and return the crafts back into orbit once they are serviced and ready for return trip to Earth

Your name here - Refueling platform for service Deepstar type ships once they acheive orbit and require refueling

There is also two XR5's operating in Jupiter space serving a wide range of refueling and cargo transporting around the Jovian system

If you have any susgestions for names, please post here with a quick note to which craft should have such name.

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
For the Mars XR5s: Spirit and Oppurtunity.

For the Lunar XR5s: Aquarius and Apollo. ;)

The the Jupiter XR5s: Galileo and Lucifer.

EDIT:
For the third Earth XR5: Columbia.