News Roscosmos News

Sunhillow

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
they were sent to help Azov, thinking that they were not Nazis when the Russian army entered Mariupol, garbage cans with dead Afghans were discovered
Not even our famous-notorious Nazi media like Sputnik, RT Deutsch, Junge Freiheit, AfD Kompakt et al did not report on this. Is your source something even more "reliable"? One of those media which never lost a member through metal bullets intruding their bodies too fast or some special anti-bacterial treatment of their underwear?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
remember, the US evacuated the Afghans, they were found

I remember, that you are supporting a war against Ukraine, and celebrate people who rape women and children.

Until you managed to understand this, all your muttering is just vile and futile.

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
I remember, that you are supporting a war against Ukraine
I do not support the war with Ukraine, I support a special operation, Ukraine must be peaceful, so that the World will prevail everywhere

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
In terms of tragedies to the Russian space program, Rogozin surpasses the death of Korolev. ?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I do not support the war with Ukraine, I support a special operation, Ukraine must be peaceful, so that the World will prevail everywhere

Do you know duck-typing?

It sounds like a war, it looks like a war, it smells like a war, it behaves like a war. It is a war.

When Russia was busy messing in Bosnia, Moldova or Chechenya, Ukraine started zero wars and gave up its nuclear weapons. You are are the imperialist warmonger here - not them. Your beloved Führer is the biggest threat to world peace. You have become the fascists that you claim you are surrounded with.

And since everybody is a Nazi for you, why should we not believe, that we are not about to get the same treatment as Ukraine, one by one alone, if we don't fight back today?

And seriously: You know that you are on the wrong side of history. You know when you need weak excuses, lies and more lies to cover your ass. In some years, you will be telling everybody, how you had been boldly fighting in the secret resistance against Putin and his atrocities.

Good luck that the memory of the world is worse than yours.

Sbb1413

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/his/him
Whatever it is, but most of the world (even your India) don't want such "operation" in Ukraine. I prefer a dialogue between the two countries over conflict to get the peace.

Last edited:

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
Well, it doesn't make that much sense, since buying Yachts and Villas in the west isn't just done for bragging rights, it's also done to store money. A trip to space isn't exactly a great way to do that... ?
in Russia, an oligarch is a curse word, it's better to be an honest bandit

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire

Of course, they wouldn't call themselves that way. The German term how such people call themselves can be translated as "Economy pilots" ("WIrtschaftslenker"). Of course they do everything, that oligarchs do. But never call them like that. You might get a heartwarming story about how terrible their family suffered under the Nazi regime while they robbed the dead jews (or scheduled to be dead) and exploited forced workers.

They would also go great lengths to hide, how much wealth they really drained from the economy and play more modest and humble than any medieval monk ever did. That is what made the Nawalny movement so popular in Russia to become a competition to Putins gang of corrupt oligarchs. Not the populist gibberish of their figurehead, who would have behaved just like they do, if he ever got the chance again. It is exposing, how decadent the Russian upper class has become and that kind of leaks likely will continue, as long as there are oligarchs.

Sbb1413

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/his/him
I think the honest term will be "one of the dishonest wealthy people trying to control a country".

Last edited:

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
@rogozin will be moved from Roscosmos to "curate Donbas"
a sufficient number of space industry enterprises have been liberated from temporary Ukrainian occupation in Donbas

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Looks more like Putin was beginning to find him embarassing (and quite incompentent) while being a loyal friend, so he sends him in Ukraine. That's usually what is done in such cases, you give the person another "important" (but less critical) job. I don't think this is bad news for Roscosmos.