News Roscosmos News

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Look closer at the source. Thats Julian Röpcke, FORMER Bild editor. His new internet only portal Rius is one of the worst fake news sources around in Germany. I wouldn't trust him there.

(And using a Soyuz that way is, well, how can I say that politely... idiotic? Hell, even using a Tu-95 would cause more damage to Ukraine and less to yourself)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
And the recording is a deepfake? :cool:

Can't tell and can't verify. it could even NOT be Rogozins voice. Damn, they could have been talking about football there and most Germans would believe the title of the video.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Yes, but the heat-seeker tends to pick the engines exhaust gases as a target. That's a bit annoying...

They are smart, they will figure it out. 😇

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The only thing I can conclude from this is that you apparently have a "Bild" subscription, and now I can't stop wondering why...

Also a very nice detail is that when opening the page you have the option to either buy a subscription or allow tracking cookies, no other way to see their website. I'm not sure if that's even legal anymore under the new GDPR? I do have to wonder how that works with the paranoid-conspiratorial part of their readership, which must be quite large.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com

giphy.gif