News Roscosmos News

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
eROSITA will be launched along with German scientists who do not agree to comply with the criminal decrees of their government

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
eROSITA will be launched along with German scientists who do not agree to comply with the criminal decrees of their government

Its funny that even Rogozin doesn't state, what you write while quoting him. ;) If its criminal to not support genocides...well, I will gladly misbehave.

And it wasn't a government decision, the independent association of scientific organisations in Germany decided to stop all cooperation with Russia already on the 28th of February. The "government", in that case, the scientific committee of the German parliament, decided to stop all such cooperation projects three weeks later in your war.

We, Russian scientists and scientific journalists, strongly protest against the hostilities launched by the armed forces of our country on the territory of Ukraine. This fatal step leads to huge losses of human life and undermines the foundations of the established system of international security. The responsibility for unleashing a new war in Europe lies entirely with Russia.
There is no rational justification for this war. Attempts to use the situation in Donbass as a pretext for launching a military operation are not credible. It is clear that Ukraine does not pose a threat to the security of our country. The war against it is unfair and, frankly, senseless.
Ukraine has been, and remains, a country close to us. Many of us have relatives, friends and colleagues living in Ukraine. Our fathers, grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought together against Nazism. Unleashing a war for the sake of the geopolitical ambitions of the leadership of the Russian Federation, driven by dubious historiosophical fantasies, is a cynical betrayal of their memory.
We respect Ukrainian statehood, which is based on really working democratic institutions. We treat the European choice of our neighbours with understanding. We are convinced that all problems in relations between our countries can be resolved peacefully.
Having unleashed the war, Russia has condemned itself to international isolation, to the position of a pariah country. This means that we scientists will no longer be able to do our work properly: scientific research is inconceivable without full cooperation with colleagues from other countries. The isolation of Russia from the world means a further cultural and technological degradation of our country, in the complete absence of positive prospects. War with Ukraine is a step to nowhere.
We are bitterly aware that our country, which made a decisive contribution to the victory over Nazism, has now become the instigator of a new war on the European continent. We demand an immediate halt to all military operations directed against Ukraine. We demand respect for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Ukrainian state. We demand peace for our countries.

And good luck reactivating the payload with scientists from the department of alternative sciences, you won't find any such technicians or engineers within the whole MPG. Also, you don't have the twin of the flight instrument ... we have it here. Molon labe.

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
Ukraine did not even try to fulfill the Minsk agreements (by the way, Russia fulfilled similar agreements during the Chechen war)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Ukraine did not even try to fulfill the Minsk agreements (by the way, Russia fulfilled similar agreements during the Chechen war)

Ukraine did way more there than Russia, which sure wasn't a hard task. Russia didn't even need to comply.

And even if they didn't. Its no threat for Russia.

There was never such a dire threat to the Russian language (except being delegated to a minority language instead of being a second official language) then there is to the Ukrainian language (which Russian claims doesn't exist, but still they ridicule the Ukrainian language with the name they have for Ukrainians) now in the occupied territory, where even books are already burnt and some fools from Russia work hard to kill every hint, that Ukraine even existed.

"Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings." - Heinrich Heine

Sorry, I know drug addicts, who can come up with more consistent yarns, than what Russian officials do and what some young fools obviously repeat easily without feeling cheated.

steph

Reaction score
I remember way back in the early days of Orbiter, we were joking about that photoshopped image of the Shuttle painted with McDonalds ads etc, and talking how feasible or profitable it would be to try that. Turns out, more than a decade later, we're at the same lev of insanity with the Soyuz getting painted. You don't see SpaceX launching with the confederate flag.

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
Ukraine did way more there than Russia, which sure wasn't a hard task. Russia didn't even need to comply.

And even if they didn't. Its no threat for Russia.
no, my friend, for 8 years, the Ukrainian army has been shooting at civilians, I don’t live far away

I have never seen about this story on euronews :unsure:

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
no, my friend, for 8 years, the Ukrainian army has been shooting at civilians, I don’t live far away

I have never seen about this story on euronews :unsure:

This is true, but those civilians were the separatist militias from Donestk and Luhansk trained and equipped by the Russian Federation. Technically speaking, yes, a militia is by definition made of civilians, by contrast to a regular army made of professional soldiers. And don't worry, this was in the news, but probably not enough given the situation we have today.

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
Technically speaking, yes, a militia is by definition made of civilians, by contrast to a regular army made of professional soldiers
in any case, soon we will be friends with Ukraine again and cheerfully threaten the entire "civilized" world

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
in any case, soon we will be friends with Ukraine again and cheerfully threaten the entire "civilized" world

Don't worry.

Worry, if I switch my location here to Kursk in 2024.

Sbb1413

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/his/him
Don't worry, he might go from his homeland to your city through New Delhi. :)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Don't worry, he might go from his homeland to your city through New Delhi. :)

In that case, though, I have been booked on Y tours and ended up because some idiots really made a mess of the world. ;)

Y tours - We book, you curse.

Would be better, to remember that we aren't neutral to Russia. We are pretty fed up, but not hostile yet. Coming over with stupid nonsense and too cheap lies is one good way to ensure we will get more fed up. Any escalation of the war into bringing NATO forces into an alliance with Ukraine, wouldn't be in the interests of any Russian.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
The same is sending out Nazis to liberate Ukraine from alleged Nazis ... a truly bizarre way of thinking they have in Russian headquarters o_O

In the Russian worldview, everything except them is Nazis. I doubt they could even understand, what Umberto Eco wrote about fascism.

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
remember, the US evacuated the Afghans, they were found
they were sent to help Azov, thinking that they were not Nazis when the Russian army entered Mariupol, garbage cans with dead Afghans were discovered

I can publish the message on video (not for the faint of heart)