Shuttle Fleet 4.8

knight7173

Reaction score
Good Afternoon

I have finally started downloading all the addons that I used to have back in 2008-2010.

I have read that Shuttle fleet 4.8 was not compatible with orbiter 2016. Has this been updated now? as the thread i was reading went into other discussions.

If it hasnt is there anywhere I can download the 2010 Orbiter base packs?

Kind regards

Guy

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Good Afternoon

I have finally started downloading all the addons that I used to have back in 2008-2010.

I have read that Shuttle fleet 4.8 was not compatible with orbiter 2016. Has this been updated now? as the thread i was reading went into other discussions.

Kind regards

Guy

The short answer is no Sf is not been updated. MAybe later? But we have been working on a alternative for 2016. Mainly by reverse engineering. Really the only parts that don't work in the mfd and AFCS.

JMW

Aspiring Addon Developer
Reaction score
Good Afternoon

Kind regards

Guy

If I'm reading you correctly, you wanted the 2010 download as well?

https://www.orbiter-forum.com/download.php

knight7173

Reaction score
Cheers for the 2010 Link much appreciated, and ok will start drinking the coffee and start reading up on the latest :lol: just been such a long time since I last was playing properly. Think the last time I had it all set up correctly Gazza had just released his first payload addon.