Humor SimCity....

Cosmic Penguin

Geek Penguin in GTO
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
As a player who have been playing SimCity since 5 or 6 years old (have use SimCity 3000 for a loooong time, then switched to SimCity 4), SimCity 2013 is definitely a long time coming, and so far it looks more or less alright. Of course I will wait until at least a few months after initial release to wait for feedback, bug fixes and additional features before I'll try it, but to finally find a new version of SimCity since 9 years ago is just awesome! :thumbup:

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Really looks great. Loved to play SimCity 3000 (sometimes just to destroy cities :p).
I guess I'll do the same as Galactic Penguin SST, in the hope that the price will drop.

insanity

Blastronaut
Donator
Reaction score
I'm a huge SimCity nerd, been on SC4 for the last few years. I'm eager to tryout the new glassbox engine and see what it can do. I'll probably buy the game at release if the reviews are favorable.

Pablo49

Reaction score
I love SimCity. I've been watching some videos about this previously, and I totally love the look of the game, and hopefully it's fun to play as well. I'm in the same boat as insanity for purchasing it, mostly positive reviews should get me to buy on release.

OrbiterSpore

Clean Furry, of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Well... Now this seems interesting. :)

Heh, I remember back when I played old SimCity2000. Had some good times with it back in the day, and got the newer titles in this time (3000, 4, Creator[Wii]). And now we finally have the acclaimed series coming back seeming better than ever.

And as much as EA screws up a bit every now and then, they always make up some way of counterbalancing it. *cough*SimCityandTheSims*cough* :p

So, I think I'm also going to buy it if I have the opportunity, since I'm as addicted as the other two here. :theysaid: