Gaming Sol 0

Topper

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Hey yesterday I installed this cool indy game available on Steam where you have to build a mars colony (Europa moon and Ceres are also available). I played it for several hours and it still makes fun. I was wondering why there was no threat here but now there is one :thumbup:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Hey yesterday I installed this cool indy game available on Steam where you have to build a mars colony (Europa moon and Ceres are also available). I played it for several hours and it still makes fun. I was wondering why there was no threat here but now there is one :thumbup:

Can't see much here right now, but the low price tag sounds like I can give it a try after work. :lol:

---------- Post added 01-19-16 at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-18-16 at 05:01 PM ----------

Can't yet say I am really impressed, but it is worth the $5. The main gameplay is not much different to other games in the genre, like Planetbase. What is really good is the payload planning for each rocket launch, but that you are able to delay launch anytime after 18 months is a bit unrealistic. It has a nice resource model, that feels not too unrealistic.

It plays pretty stable, there are only some annoying path finding bugs for the astronauts. That astronauts are different to colonists and astronauts not able to enter a base for shortening ways is a bit annoying, Planetbase solves this better IMHO. The miners and rovers are still a lot of micromanagement.