Request Space core

Salun

Das Bluejay El DESTROY YOU ALL
Reaction score
Quilty for playing portal 2

If you read this and went \o/ then you know why I want it.

For the rest of the forum

Space probe is one of the corrupt cores from portal 2. He wants to go into space. We should send him.

thegrogen

Reaction score
So much space. Need to see it all. Er, I mean, this would be a cool idea. Although, wouldn't copyright be an issue?

SPAAAAAACE!

Last edited:

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Not if nobody makes money

not true. The ragtag guys had some issues with the firefly addon. That was being distributed free but, as I understand it, they got told to stop distributing it due to copyright infraction.

Just because you are doing something for free doesn't mean you aren't violating copyright rules. Please be careful and ask first.

Grover

Saturn V Misfire
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
My bad, it seems that copyrighting is more of a pain than i thought

Salun

Reaction score
not true. The ragtag guys had some issues with the firefly addon. That was being distributed free but, as I understand it, they got told to stop distributing it due to copyright infraction.

Just because you are doing something for free doesn't mean you aren't violating copyright rules. Please be careful and ask first.

Valve historically has no issue with mods and there material being used. Case in point games like Counter Strike and Team Fortress started out as independent mods. I could send a letter and try and get actual permission. They are very community friendly.

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
Portal 2 was epic!! Several parts where I just went: "Was not expecting that!".

If you could actually make this say stuff, you could do a wheatly/Space Core dialogue like you get @ the end of Portal 2!
"I'm in space"
"I know you are mate, we both are!"

Hlynkacg

Aspiring rocket scientist
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Notice that Space-core is orbiting Wheatly in the final video.

He's just that dense :lol:

Ragtag

Reaction score

I only had to remove the Blue Sun logos from the add-on because at the time they were selling BS stuff.

Salun

Reaction score
Portal 2 was epic!! Several parts where I just went: "Was not expecting that!".

If you could actually make this say stuff, you could do a wheatly/Space Core dialogue like you get @ the end of Portal 2!
"I'm in space"
"I know you are mate, we both are!"

Im thinking just a simple mesh with UCGO support. Something for the laughs.

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
Yea, just orbiting the moon, and you see him float by. You can add the sounds in your head .(Not that there's any sound in space.)