General Question Space Shuttle BEST Add Ons I need!!

Lele81

Reaction score
Hi!!!
I was wandering, what are the best add ons that I should install in order to have the BEST space shuttle possible on orbiter?(textures, scenarios, functions...everything, the best!!!)
Because I installed a lot of things but when I go on youtube I found many people whit configurations better than mine, but I don't know what is the better to install...I'm confused, I'm referring at orbithangar.com link for downloadings!!

Now I have the 2006 orbiter with:
ShuttleFleet
space shuttle ultra 1.25
and other little things...I'm confused abouto what's the best, what overwrites what...well, what did you installed for the best?

P.S. even for the launch pad!!!Whit all the things....for example the "cup" that is on the top of the external tank when the shuttle is parked in countdown...

Lele81

Reaction score
I hoped someone could tell me what you (you space shuttle fans of course;)) have installed on your machines, so I could take an advice, there are so many things in that link that I don't know what is the best....

Thanks however!

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Can you fly the shuttle real good manually?

ripley1

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
You can get an expansion pack for the shuttle fleet with many different missions.There is also Space shuttle ultra,but be prepared to spend some time learning before this one.(my laptop won't handle the SSU,so I can't tell you much about it though)
Expansion pack here: http://www.orbithangar.com/searchauth.php?search=david413

Learning and reading the manuals required for the shuttle fleet of course;)

Lele81

Reaction score
No, of course I can't filght the shuttle very well.:speakcool:..but I'm trying!!!

You can get an expansion pack for the shuttle fleet with many different missions.There is also Space shuttle ultra,but be prepared to spend some time learning before this one.(my laptop won't handle the SSU,so I can't tell you much about it though)
Expansion pack here: http://www.orbithangar.com/searchauth.php?search=david413

Learning and reading the manuals required for the shuttle fleet of course;)

Thanks, it seems interesting, but even if I have installed the last shuttle fleet and KSC high res, the file does'nt work...I think I need Endeavour textures (it is not mentioned in the document...)
Two questions:
1) the document tells nothing about it...what textures i'm missing?
2) If I install Endeavour textures...do I loose Atlantis one's?