OHM SpaceX launch vehicles and Dragon

Obunga

Reaction score
How would I change when the altitude when the landing mode is activated. I'm trying to make a mars scenario but the landing mode is activated too late so it just falls to the ground. It works good on Earth but its different on mars.

TheMineGamer32

Reaction score
I have a problem. The second stage of the Falcon Heavy explodes every time I try to use it in space. There is a solution?

Malky

Reaction score
Hey guys, long time no see. :)

Do I still need to have the LC 40 & 41 addon installed for this version?
It doesn't mention it in the description but it does in the older version.

The LC 40 & 41 addon says that it requires CVEL Titans version 1.00 which doesn't seem to exist anymore, will v 1.36 do? Or do I even need it?

I can't seem to load any of this addons vehicles into other scenarios without getting a CTD and I'm wondering if that's the cause (like maybe it needs assets from the LC40 module?), my plan was to do launches with these from CSSC but I can move house if need be.

Thanks for any advice, great to be back into Orbiter. :)

Hi, I'm running it (I believe) without these addons. Also I made some launches from other places than Canaveral, so I don't think there should be problem with moving. I might try tommorow and at least - if it will work but I think it should - I could send you scenario with launch from CSSC.

jaypray63

Reaction score
How does FMULT work?

Too bad about CRS-7. Can I select a failure type with FMULT in the scenario?
The manual says: “FMULT 3.0” means that the every failure probability is tripled, FMULT 0.0 deactivates launch failures completely.

Wolf

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Set it at 100.0 and for sure you'll see some fireworks! Problem is that AFAIK you cannot choose what failure is going to be triggered. Just seat and watch :cool:

8bitgamer13

Reaction score
Fantastic, but one thing-

This really is a phenomenal addon, from the VC to the RCS. However, there's one thing I'd like to ask about- what's the trick to not exploding during reentry? Thanks!

gianmarcorev

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm here because I have an annoying problem with this (wonderful) addon: whenever I try to load the Dragon vessel (any of the versions) in an existing scenario via the Scenario Editor, the ship doesn't load correctly and all I get is the cockpit panel floating in space, like you can see in the attached image.
Further, if I try to take control of the ship, Orbiter crashes and the orbiter.log isn't helpful at all.
The same problem occurs if I try to load the Dragon directly as payload of any SpaceX LV using P/E keys procedure.
Any idea? Thanks.

Attachments

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 9

BradyBaseball13

Reaction score
Whenever I start up in orbiter the entire spacecraft and launcher is tilted and then falls into the ground. Can you help please?