OHM SpaceX Mission Package (2016-present)

MexSpace

Reaction score
at the last the capsule is separated, without turning on the drako motors, besides the dragon and the rocket explodes

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Would've been nice to know this when I updated the scenario nearly a year ago. :LOL:

Hmm... works fine on my end, but clearly something is wrong here. Addon has been updated on OHM to include:

1. NASA worm logo on Falcon 9 booster for Demo-2 (this can be found under Textures > Falcon94_V12 > Optional Textures). Simply remove "_B1058" from the texture names and replace the textures for the current Falcon 9 main texture folder.

2. Starlink L26 plus the two rideshare satellites.

3. A maybe patch for the Inflight Abort Test.

Also just to clarify: The Dragon separates right? You're using Universal Autopilot (UAP) and the Superdracos automatically triggers at T+88-ish seconds?

Reaction score
Would've been nice to know this when I updated the scenario nearly a year ago. :LOL:

Hmm... works fine on my end, but clearly something is wrong here. Addon has been updated on OHM to include:

1. NASA worm logo on Falcon 9 booster for Demo-2 (this can be found under Textures > Falcon94_V12 > Optional Textures). Simply remove "_B1058" from the texture names and replace the textures for the current Falcon 9 main texture folder.

2. Starlink L26 plus the two rideshare satellites.

3. A maybe patch for the Inflight Abort Test.

Also just to clarify: The Dragon separates right? You're using Universal Autopilot (UAP) and the Superdracos automatically triggers at T+88-ish seconds?
Yeah.

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Yeah it works, but for some reason I'm wondering how do you move the Spacex tower so it matches up with the dragon hatch and how do you get ISS A-Z to be in front of Dragon.

You can easily update the height of the Falcon 9 stack in the Mulitstage2015 config editor by pressing "Cntrl+Spacebar" - check out the MS2015 manual for more info.

I'm not sure how to answer your second question. What do you mean "in front" of the Dragon? How to rendezvous with the ISS? How to dock with the ISS? ISSAtoZ isn't used for those scenarios, so perhaps your question might belong in the ISSAtoZ or Dragon thread.

Reaction score
You can easily update the height of the Falcon 9 stack in the Mulitstage2015 config editor by pressing "Cntrl+Spacebar" - check out the MS2015 manual for more info.

I'm not sure how to answer your second question. What do you mean "in front" of the Dragon? How to rendezvous with the ISS? How to dock with the ISS? ISSAtoZ isn't used for those scenarios, so perhaps your question might belong in the ISSAtoZ or Dragon thread.
Basically ya.

Sorta confused what you said on top, so that means finding the Launch tower then moving it?

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Focus on the Falcon 9, press "Cntrl+Spacebar", and then a dialogue menu should pop up. You can adjust the rocket up/down from that menu. I'd recommend checking out the Multistage2015 manual, really useful!

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
It's not. I've never really noticed it until you pointed it out though.

Reaction score
Also, does anybody know how to attach Crew Dragon onto Falcon Heavy, without the thing I boxed in red (not the fin). (It's not related to the mod) Screenshot (146).png

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Updated for CRS-22! Nice to have a non-sooty Falcon 9 again with a Dragon, always looks slick.

Note that this mission has a rare boostback burn back to OCISLY. We haven't seen a Falcon 9 landing like that in a while.

No iROSA in this scenario, but I'm sure Don is working on that. Requires the CRS-21 addon for the Cargo Dragon: https://www.orbithangar.com/showAddon.php?id=781a6fab-aaf3-4f79-852e-15b3625a9d83