Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Revised launch scenarios for STS-107 and STS-114 have now been checked in. The loads should now be accurate.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Revised launch scenarios for STS-107 and STS-114 have now been checked in. The loads should now be accurate.
The launch scenarios for STS-1, STS-120 and STS-126 now also sports accurate propellant loads for OMS/ARCS/FRCS.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
DaveS: About the textures in the Centaur branch, had these been modified for the T-0 umbilicals?

I just work on updating the Centaur branch with the latest changes from the trunk and have to check which modifications in Centaur are meant to persist.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
DaveS: About the textures in the Centaur branch, had these been modified for the T-0 umbilicals?

I just work on updating the Centaur branch with the latest changes from the trunk and have to check which modifications in Centaur are meant to persist.
If you are talking about the T0 umbilicals on the orbiter, then there's nothing to keep. All the relevant mods are in the mission kit mesh file.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
If you are talking about the T0 umbilicals on the orbiter, then there's nothing to keep. All the relevant mods are in the mission kit mesh file.

OK, so I can overwrite everything conflicted with the latest versions from the trunk?

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
OK, so I can overwrite everything conflicted with the latest versions from the trunk?
Yes, everything but the Centaur scenarios as I think the ones in the branch has more accurate data than the ones in the trunk.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Yes, everything but the Centaur scenarios as I think the ones in the branch has more accurate data than the ones in the trunk.

OK, will be done :) When this is done, I can take the notebook with me for some extra coding hours during the saturday.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

OK, STS-61G seems to work, just the Ku-band antenna is still not deployed... will commit the merged version now.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

For the centaur Branch: Do we have a Galileo mesh that we can use in SSU as proper stand-in? The Carina looks a bit misplaced.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
For the centaur Branch: Do we have a Galileo mesh that we can use in SSU as proper stand-in? The Carina looks a bit misplaced.
No.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Can't commit, there is a bug in the sourceforge server it seems, regarding large files. Orbiter.msh results in Problems during the transaction.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com

No, we don't have Galileo or any other probe (I added the SSUGenericPayload, a.k.a. Carina, so we had a payload on the Centaur and we could test/showcase it). The Galileo addons out there, that I know of, all have the shades that were added to allow it to be launched by the IUS towards Venus, so we "can't" even use any of them.
IMHO, I think we should devote ourselves to developing the shuttle, with all its capabilities and "extras", and leave the payloads for other people. We should start advertising SSU to get users to create payloads for us. :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Hopefully this isn't too agressive :rofl:
gLBnyu9.jpg

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Make sure you use "svn+ssh" as protocol for Subversion, the https: access to Sourceforge seems to be broken for large files and the "svn+ssh" connection is also way faster.

SiameseCat

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I've updated the SSU manual to include the MEDS displays and images of the displays.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Revision 2104 doesn't compile:
atlantis.cpp(6142): error C2065: 'GRP_DEA_MOUNT_KU' : undeclared identifier

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Revision 2104 doesn't compile:
atlantis.cpp(6142): error C2065: 'GRP_DEA_MOUNT_KU' : undeclared identifier
I forgot to check in the updated meshres files for the orbiter and Ku band DA. Try it now and it should build just fine.

Wolf

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Guys, don't mean to bother you but I just noticed no one has popped up in this thread since more than a month now..
Is this project on stand by or did NASA cut its funds for SSU? (starting to get worried :hmm:)

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Guys, don't mean to bother you but I just noticed no one has popped up in this thread since more than a month now..
Is this project on stand by or did NASA cut its funds for SSU? (starting to get worried :hmm:)
Most of us are just too busy to work on SSU.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire

I am just sick with the [ame="http://bar.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oachkatzl"]Oachkatzl [/ame]flu right now and a bit too crazy for coding something that would not make Lovecraft proud.

:facepalm:

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
SSU !! What's that ?

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
I'm finishing the "class part" of the semester, and about to start the "exam part". :(
Just over a month to go before I get back and start work on the mission planner/creator/whatever the name is...

hutchison66

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
No, we don't have Galileo or any other probe (I added the SSUGenericPayload, a.k.a. Carina, so we had a payload on the Centaur and we could test/showcase it). The Galileo addons out there, that I know of, all have the shades that were added to allow it to be launched by the IUS towards Venus, so we "can't" even use any of them.
IMHO, I think we should devote ourselves to developing the shuttle, with all its capabilities and "extras", and leave the payloads for other people. We should start advertising SSU to get users to create payloads for us. :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Hopefully this isn't too agressive :rofl:
gLBnyu9.jpg

I posted a Galileo probe a couple of months ago that I put on your original Centaur it worked fine, but I don't know what you mean by the wrong shader for SSU ? Mine is fully animated and a bit more accurate than the other ones in OH it also has deployable probe with heat shield and top cover

Status
Not open for further replies.