OHM Stanford Torus V1.5

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: drake

Updated with MUCH nicer and smaller textures!!! What will future space colonization realistically look like? What is it like to approach a rotating station almost 2km in diameter?

The Stanford Torus is based on a design created during a 10 week progr

DOWNLOAD

darkchashy

Reaction score
when I load it up, the torus isn't there. It loads up fine, but I can't see the station

Last edited:

Aldrasio

Reaction score
It shows up fine in 2010-P1, but for some reason the animation doesn't work. I don't know much about the spacecraft.dll modules, but I took a look at the config file for sir mildred pierce's Big Wheel addon, which I'm assuming has the same animation, except slower. Both ini files have similar entries for the animation, but the Torus still won't spin.

I'll look at it more in-depth later, because this is something I'd really like to have working. If I find a solution, I'll post it.

EDIT: Ok, after looking at the mesh file in raw text form, I managed to come up with a fix that uses Spacecraft3.dll. Attached is the fix.

Attachments

• stanford_fix.zip
    989 bytes · Views: 13
Last edited:

JonnyBGoode

Sky Marshal
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Stupid question? It works great... but when I start the scenario the torus isn't moving, I have to switch to it and press K. So how do I get it to spin at startup?