Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
So, 2008 is here and a week gone. How is it going for everyone so far? Anyone have big plans this year? I'm going to Key West on business/vacation in a little less than 2 weeks. Hope to get me a new vehicle by Spring...

:beach:

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Lucky...I have a 300 project due 2 days after Monday. I was supposed to work on it over the break, however my cousin was unable to retrieve a vital textbook out of my locker. So I will have to do a gigantic project within two days of school starting. Not to mention the mid semester exams..

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Lucky...I have a 300 project due 2 days after Monday. I was supposed to work on it over the break, however my cousin was unable to retrieve a vital textbook out of my locker. So I will have to do a gigantic project within two days of school starting. Not to mention the mid semester exams..

ahhh... the joys of school. Man what you said brought back some memories for me. :lol:

bujin

Reaction score
No big plans for me. Just need to get myself a new car at some point within the next month or two, as the one I have at the moment is having a few problems! Still, I'll hopefully have a pretty big payrise (which I've been waiting for for 6 years now...) by the end of February, and it's backdated to 1st August last year, so I should get a nice lump-sum payout too.

Aside from that, I may be looking at a bit of laser eye surgery later on in the year too.

But that's about it for me.

apollo13

Reaction score
I start school tomorrow...FU** Florida, only good about her is KSC! :p

EJ316

Reaction score
Well Im finishing school in like June and then Im pretty much chilling out for the rest of the year. But I have to get through a load of exams and coursework essays first...final hurdle I guess :p

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
I'm going to Key West on business/vacation in a little less than 2 weeks. Hope to get me a new vehicle by Spring...

:beach:

wow thats cool, what are you going for? --and I hope your going to drive, if you are... are you going to stop by the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex? and maybe take pic's of everything... ;) :lol:

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
wow thats cool, what are you going for? --and I hope your going to drive, if you are... are you going to stop by the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex? and maybe take pic's of everything... ;) :lol:

I'm heading down there for Key West Race Week 2008. Its a sailboat regatta which people come from all around the world to compete in. Last year we were staying next to some folks from New Zealand and others from Europe. All the racers like their boat bottom wiped down every morning before the race starts, so thats what I'll be doing, leaving the rest of the day to have fun in Key West. Will be lots of bar hopping thats for sure.. :lol::cheers:

apollo13

Reaction score
I finish on june 4th, and I start 6th grade!

apollo13

Reaction score
...DUH....But we are classified as the the next grade on the last day....

Chipstone306

Reaction score
Work has been going long...Its cold season so everybody is calling a paramedic...GET YOUR FLU SHOTS PEOPLE!!!! I am going to New York in March then back to New Orleans in june .....;)