The Probe?

Frogisis

innn spaaaaace...ace...ace...!
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.frogisis.com
May the solar wind always be at your back.

May you always have enough dV for a plane change.

May you always hit engine cutoff at just the right point and never have to make fiddly little RCS burns.

May you master both IMFD and TransX.

May you finally find Cape21.dds.

...And may you always have Tuesdays free.

Probe's blessings upon you all.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
On the First Day (which was a Tuesday) the :probe: said "Let there be thrust!" and there was thrust.
Later on the First Day at T+10 He said "Let there be Roll Program!" and there was roll program"
At T+~3 minutes He said "Let there be MECO!" and there was MECO.
On the Fourth Day the :probe: said "Let there be a Moon in the sky for all to see!" and the Moon formed before Him, and He was already there.
And the :probe: looked at the Moon, and at the Earth and the Sun, and he saw that it was good, so He sent us back radio messages and Holy Telemetry Data for our enlightenment and transcendance into the glorious Space Age.

:hail::probe:

Wonderer

Reaction score
I wondered what my first post in this forum should be,after reading the forums a bit, I realised that this has to be it :hmm: :

Hail :probe:

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
:welcome: to Orbiter-Forum ! Hail probe ! :probe:

Kevon Daye

Smoking Crater
Reaction score
:hail::probe:. And of course it's no coincidence that the "hail" and "Probe" emoticons are so close together.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Ironic that my most widely thanked post should be the one of least practical or intellectual value. (#86)

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score

:probe::probe::probe:

THE :probe: IS FOREVER!!

ALL HAIL THE PROBE!

Kevon Daye

Smoking Crater
Reaction score
"Probe grant me the patience to study the things I cannot change, Delta-V to change the things I can, and Quicksave in case I don't know the difference.":focus:

Just a random thought. It would be funny if, after the world ends in 2012, the survivors find the transcript of this thread ( I'm sure the government has them in a filing cabinet somewhere) and base their religion on the worship of the almighty Probe!

Last edited:

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I think we should load a radiation-shielded probe with all the knowledge we have today, maybe some (random) DNA samples and send it into high earth orbit. It could broadcast a radio message every year or something like that. It could also broadcast data if activated by the correct radio sequence (given in the yearly message), so the future civilization would'nt have to master rocketry to use it.

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
"Probe grant me the patience to study the things I cannot change, Delta-V to change the things I can, and Quicksave in case I don't know the difference."

Am I wrong or is it a paraphrase of AA's quote??

caningo

Developer-in-training
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Am I wrong or is it a paraphrase of AA's quote??

No you are not. It comes from the [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serenity_Prayer"]Serenity Prayer[/ame], which happens to be recited often at AA meetings. :thumbup:

Last edited: