Project TMSO

DagoO

Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi everyone !

I make finally a thread about my big project TMSO.

It's an add-on composed of four add-ons :

TMSO TC (Tuning Card)
TMSO NY (New York)
TMSO SP (Suborbit Planes)
TMSO FV (Futur Vessels)

TMSO TC :

It's the most finished TMSO project. this add-on is about tuning cars. It adds 5 cars in orbiter :

14291195317542_tmso_tc.jpg

It uses UCGO by Dansteph.

TMSO NY :

As the name says, it's an add-on about New york. The city is not finished yet, but the 3d is nearly completed. This was the 1st add-on that i started in TMSO.

newyork-0c96831894.jpg

TMSO SP :

This project is about Suborbit planes. the planes will go from a city to an other (new york by example), then mmus will go out of planes and take a tuning car, to why not visit new york. It's not finished at all, there is only one plane builded for the momunt, i have not got a screen of it in Orbiter, but there is a picture of the plane that i made :

15501840470919_avialll.jpg

(inspired from a picture in google image, drawed by me)

TMSO FV :

And what about take a giant futur vessel to join a futur base in futur space? :) it's the last TMSO add-on that i started, for the momunt there are just a vessel and a mother base :

19434254890149_tmso_fv.jpg

Inspired from a picture in GI.

TMSO is not ready to release, the 1st one that will be out is TMSO TC, it's finished, there is only a little problem left to correct before release it.

NOTE : all meshes are made by me.

Last edited:

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Oh yeah! Can't wait to take that sweet little silver and blue one for a ride around New York. :D

MeDiCS

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Your NY model seems to include the WTC.

the.punk

Advanced Orbinaut
Reaction score
Wow. This looks very cool. Can't wait till this is out.:thumbup:

Chub777

Reaction score
Awesome! I really want TSMO NY right now.

DagoO

Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have maden a trailer about my futur film with TMSO featuring TC and NY.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGs1aC3Jwmg"]YouTube- Across New york Trailer[/nomedia]

Enjoy this, watch in HD !

Istochnikov

Costa Rica Space Systems' CEO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Very nice video!!! :speakcool::10sign:

A little, question: On TMSO SP what kind of planes will you use? Here are some individuals that you could be interested. :p

DagoO

Addon Developer
Reaction score
A little, question: On TMSO SP what kind of planes will you use? Here are some individuals that you could be interested. :p

The planes that i will make looks more "futuristics" (don't know the exact word), but they will looks more like a delta glider than an airplane of now.

By the way, i am wondering about any add-ons (something like UCGO) that are especially made to create planes? does it exists? Thank you !

I am right now working in NY. Cars are ok to release, but in a "big big kb" version, so you have to wait again a little :)

Istochnikov

Costa Rica Space Systems' CEO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The planes that i will make looks more "futuristics" (don't know the exact word), but they will looks more like a delta glider than an airplane of now.

Ok, ok... So, my airplanes don't compete with yours... phew!!!

By the way, i am wondering about any add-ons (something like UCGO) that are especially made to create planes? does it exists? Thank you !

Kev Shanow (Kev 33) used for creating airplanes for orbiter (good code, not-so-good models in some cases -maybe because there are for Orbiter 2003). He released his codes some times ago. The only things that these codes need are an update to Orbiter 2010 standard, an autothrottle/altitude-hold control and UMMU/UCGO support.