Project Trajectory Optimization Tool Development

SuprunP

Reaction score
Can I download only 'Trajectory Optimization Tool v2.1 - No MATLAB Compiler Runtime' if I have previously downloaded 'Standard Version: Trajectory Optimization Tool v2.0'?

Thanks.

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Can I download only 'Trajectory Optimization Tool v2.1 - No MATLAB Compiler Runtime' if I have previously downloaded 'Standard Version: Trajectory Optimization Tool v2.0'?

Thanks.

Yes, just overwrite the contents of your current install with the new install (the most important items being the executable and the documentation).

sschramm

Reaction score
Can't open

Hello, I've recently downloaded and installed this tool and have been uing it the past couple of days but, now it won't open anymore. Any ideas?

Michkov

Reaction score
I'm trying to get this to run, but get a .dll is missing error when I run the exe. I've got matlab (2011b) installed. Do I still need to install MCR?

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yes, I believe you still do need the MCR. :)

kehengsite

Reaction score
Website
spacefan.lofter.com
Hello!My name is kehengsite,and I am studying Space Debris Sheilding Design at HIT,something about Hpyervelocity Impact.In my sparetime,I love play Orbiter very much,especially interplanetary flight.In those process,I find that it's very hard to determine when I should depart from Earth to far away planets(such as Pluto) using Multi-Slingshots.Finally,I found your excelent software Trajectory Optimization Tool.I just wondering how it works,so I found your another excelent program KSP TOT's recently,and realised that it was coded by javascript and matlab. Since you had opened the source code of KSP TOT,could you release the source code of Trajectory Optimization Tool,as well.Because I just have some program skills of Matlab,and I want deep into TOT's way to handle with the Multi-Slingshots.If you can open TOT's source.Thanks very much!

luis.armero

Reaction score
Simply "thank you VERY VERY MUCH"...

Just read the entire thread, and I can only say THANK YOU again... for applying-sharing your knowledge, for "gift us" so much of your time, for your kindness-friendship, your enthusiasm and your BIG effort... :thumbup:

(sorry about my english!)

Orbiter is certainly a true jewel for "geeks" like us (thanks for you too, Dr. Schweiger), but it shines specially because of supporters like you.

Congratulations by your work.... Continue ahead!

(it would be nice to see some new improvements... from time to time :lol:)

Best regards from Spain.