Update Trekkie's Corner!

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
How hard would using GitHub be? I'm waiting for all the work at OHM.com to be finished, so I re-apply there! :thumbup::thumbup: All my addons are up there!

Thanks, Guys!

Christopher Tarana

Plus, I'm still waiting for Trekkie to upload the Ferengi shuttle, as I need that for a few scenarios.

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Honestly, my interest in Orbiter has never been al that Star Trek focused, but these look just too darn cool not to play with. Love it.

CTarana45

Reaction score
I liked the Defiant ... nice corvette class ship. Could also work nice in Orbiter with a VC.

Otherwise, I quite like the work done at the starfleet museum website, they are rather non-canon compared to modern developments, but their deck plans are pretty logical and not too fantastic.

http://www.starfleet-museum.org/

Kyle Weigher's Birth Of The Federation add-on Covers the Star Fleet Museum Nicely! It works on Orbiter 2006, 2010p1, and 2016, and is found on OHM.com

Thanks, Guys!

Christopher Tarana

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
This isn't a request exactly, but I really think it would be nice if someone were to create a mesh of the Utopia Planitia base as shown in the Voyager episode "Lifesigns". Here's a behind-the-scenes photo of the miniature used in the episode, for reference:

doug-drexler-planitia.jpg

Of course, since I know absolutely nothing about mesh-making, there really isn't much I can do here.

Trekkie

Starfleet Head of Ship Design
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the Reference photo,
This isn't a request exactly, but I really think it would be nice if someone were to create a mesh of the Utopia Planitia base as shown in the Voyager episode "Lifesigns". Here's a behind-the-scenes photo of the miniature used in the episode, for reference:

doug-drexler-planitia.jpg

Of course, since I know absolutely nothing about mesh-making, there really isn't much I can do here.
Thanks for the reference photo maybe something i can get done in the future :)

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
Trying a new way of showing what i am doing with the upcoming Star Trek Universe Add-on, this is my Progress on the close Star Systems so far (this does not include Planets, they will follow later)

please let me know if you like this setup :D

View attachment 23264

Did you get my last comment, Trekkie? I asked what your progress is on the Ferengi shuttle.

Trekkie

Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Did you get my last comment, Trekkie? I asked what your progress is on the Ferengi shuttle.
Hey Luke, Will get to that when i get more Time to do some modelling i hope this or next week :) it has been sitting on my Harddrive for Ages but work keeps spoiling my time to do it, i did not forget it :)

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
Hey Luke, Will get to that when i get more Time to do some modelling i hope this or next week :) it has been sitting on my Harddrive for Ages but work keeps spoiling my time to do it, i did not forget it :)
Good to know! In the meantime, again, how's the Ferengi shuttle going?

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
Oh, and one other thing - I'm finally able to access my OH account again. Unfortunately, some of my more recent add-ons have been lost, so I'll have to re-upload them.

Trekkie

Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Bison Class ?

Attachments

• DDD56C46-98CF-4218-A6D5-61A619F9AE5E.jpeg
    DDD56C46-98CF-4218-A6D5-61A619F9AE5E.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 55EF8C10-A6FE-4116-8B11-68D514E09729.jpeg
    55EF8C10-A6FE-4116-8B11-68D514E09729.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 6

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
Just wondering, but what's your progress so far? On another note, did you check out my SW Universe Updated add-on yet?

Trekkie

Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Just wondering, but what's your progress so far? On another note, did you check out my SW Universe Updated add-on yet?
Hey Luke,

i have been away for quite some time but now trying to pick up Orbiter a bit.
hope you are doing well!

1635260275125.png
Here is something i have laying around i'd like to add to orbiter pretty soon.. i only need some help with Cargo doors opening which is something i have not really progressed at in terms of getting that to work with Spacecraft4

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
Those freighters look interesting. In the meantime, what's your progress on the Ferengi shuttle? I hope you've got the texturing problems under control by now.