OHM UCGO 'Space Hotel' module

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: george7378

UCGO Hotel habitation module - George Kristiansen

With this module, you can create a tourist destination that's out of this world! It is great to link up a system resembling a hotel complex, and then fly a community of UMMUs up to populate it! The room contains facilities to make guests happy, whatever the planet you are on!

Installation:

- Unzip to your Orbiter folder, and run a scenario with a UCGO ship (like the DG-IV), and load the HotelBaseModule into the cargo bay.

Requires:

UCGO:

http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4429

Recommended:

DGIV-II:

http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3886

I haven't included and scenarios for the module, as I feel it is easy enough for you to load it into your craft and go to build your own base with it.

Have fun!​
George Kristiansen.

DOWNLOAD

kevinvr

Reaction score
Tried it out. It's great!
Stpped outside and some girl in a hoverhearse got me before the atmosphere did:lol:!
Can't post screenshots yet:)

foxtrot

Pioneer
Reaction score
A very good addon i enjoyed making a space hotel with it with the glass dome as observation platform!

Ark

Reaction score
I like it. You should consider making some larger UCGO buildings with similar interiors. Not everything needs to be confined to the little stock inflatables.

Jamesep3

Reaction score
How do you make the inside pressurised?:huh:
I think the hotel is awsome and would like to make my own modules to add to my hotel base.
Great work!:thumbup:

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
How do you make the inside pressurised?:huh:
I think the hotel is awsome and would like to make my own modules to add to my hotel base.
Great work!:thumbup:

The inside is already pressurized. When entering with your ummu, press alt+X to analize the atmosphere, then press SHIFT+X to remove your suit.

*WARNING* Do not use if you are using ORULEX due to incompatibility issues. With ORULEX on, UCGO base modules contain no atmosphere...

Jamesep3

Reaction score
No I ment how do you make a pressurised base like this. I do know that it is already pressurised when you enter.:lol:

nygiantsrob

Reaction score
...How Do I Inflate This Module ...It Doesn't Even Show Up In The List Of Craft I Can Control, Even Though I Can Load It As Payload On A DGIV ???

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score
The same way you deploy any UCGO. Stand next to it in a UMMU and press the "U"