OHM UCGO & UMMU ShuttleA

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: dansteph

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: The version of this addon for Orbiter 2010 is integrated in UCGO 2.5 available here: http://orbiter.dansteph.com/forum/index.php?page=download
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features:

• Can carry 4 UMmu
  • Can Carry 18 UCGO cargoes
  • Optimized and slightly reworked model
  • Keyboard or panel cargo operation
  • Inline help included as usual

Install give you the choice to replace stock ShuttleA or add a new ShuttleA type (see read me in zip)

Require:

This addon require UCGO addon available here:
http://orbiter.dansteph.com/forum/index.php?page=download

Demo Mission:

You have one demo mission located in UCGO's mission folder.

DOWNLOAD

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Very, very nice. It took me several minutes to update my other scenarios (I optioned to overwrite the "old" Shuttle-A). This is freaking great!

Ark

Reaction score
Sweet! Now I finally have an actual reason to use the Shuttle-A.

dansteph

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.dansteph.com
Thanks Mate. I think this was more or less my last devellopment for Orbiter this year probably. See you next year ;)

Maybe just one more small things ? I'll see...

Dan

Interceptor

Reaction score
Dan, I will be looking foward to your updates in the future.I Love UCGO,again thank you for everything you have done for orbiter.:cheers:

sunshine135

All Around Good Guy
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Dan, I will be looking foward to your updates in the future.I Love UCGO,again thank you for everything you have done for orbiter.:cheers:

I agree Dan!!!! Thank you for everything!!! UCGO has made Orbiter 1000X more fun than it already was.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Completely agree! UCGO is an open canvas which I'm sure many addon developers will paint on for a long time to come. The best part of UCGO will not be what comes with it out of the box, it'll be what people create with it. That's the exciting part. :)

Thanks!

dansteph

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.dansteph.com
Much thanks mate and especially you Matt :cheers:

Dan

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Now it's not time for the good bye yet ;) I just started my last project ISRU "Inflatable Space Rescue Unit", Should be completed in 2-3 days.

Dan

hribek

Reaction score
I always look forward to your latest inventions, Dan. Great work. :thumbup::tiphat:

Yeah, it's great, except that the auxiliary engine pods animations aren't in sync with the engine effect. I think that the switches are the wrong way around for left and right. you'll never notice it if you always set both to the same angle.

Also the labels on the ship seem to be transparent in 2010.

UCGO rocks, of course.

Zircon

Reaction score
I just discovered your addons, and I just love them. Those add a ton of new interesting features, even for a beginner like me. Thank you for making this!

McGalcri

Reaction score
Hey Dan!! Awesome but... i found 2 bugs heheheh, well... only simple small errors:

1. I dont know why... using the virtual cockpit, sometimes its autoreseted to default, i mean... my HUD turned off and the FOV (i changed it to 60) returns back to 50 itself, not sure if its my problem but only happens to me with this good vessel.

2. Also, in virtual cockpit, the MFD in MAP mode, dont allow you to use the movement keys (left, right, up and down) for move the map, but the buttons working perfectly in other MFDs... why?

Congratulations for EVERYTHING!! im a real lover of Arrow hahahahaha. :rofl:

Castor

Reaction score
@ McGalcri

1) The virtual cockpit is coded so that the Fov is reset to 50, this feature is seen in quite a few vessels.
2) Bug confirmed.

Last edited: