Project Updated SLS for Orbiter 2016 (and 2010)

CreponChris

Reaction score
Oh, there's a thought - I'll see if I can find documentation for the Orion itself regarding keyboard shortcuts- thanks. Problem is, if I go and replace the files that exist now it take some time to revert to a working configuration by re-installing the one I said I'm using (which has 11 distinct ZIP files inside it, a little inconvenient). Appreciate it though. I'll reply again with the log if there even is one (some crashes don't generate a log) :)

Edit: That's odd - suddenly it seems there's no problem. So I've got both your SLS and the one uploaded by "puma" installed. Unless the scenario files for yours are different than his, I seem to be able to load in the scenarios under "SLS and Orion Missions" now just fine. Hopefully there's nothing wrong with having the files of each one installed in my root directory but seems to be working OK. Haven't yet tried Shift+2 Shift+3 and so on after the core stage jettisons to see if solar panels work, but if not I'll let you know.

One last thing: I do like how you programmed the Multi-Stage 2015 better. Better initial orbit. I am having some trouble when I advance the date to Nov 22 2021 for an attempt at Artemis I's originally-scheduled date that it'll surely miss because my ecliptic inclination is way higher than in the 2018 scenario 'to the Moon' but that' another problem for another time. Cheers.

Edit 3(?) Just one thing: The escape tower doesn't jettison during launch - now that may be that I've got both SLS's installed but if you've heard of that happening before just let me know thanks

Last edited:

MexSpace

Reaction score
Ok. I have been able to load the Altair_TUG and James Webb on the SLS.

FzDf9qE.jpg

Rt70aeq.jpg

mAxK2Aw.jpg
where can I download the James Webb?