IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
I don't know if it's already ''released'' in other county's but this was on the dutch news:

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
From the vid description:

[B said:
udor1962[/B]]Unreleased Pink Floyd Material

Pink Floyd "Moonhead" -1969-

A instrumental piece used for a tv-programme on the evening of the first moonlanding July 20, 1969. The programme was a used by the BBC in between the coverage of the actual moonlanding -and was called 'But what if it's made of green cheese'. The theme was the first verse and the coda, with various actors reading quotes and poetry about the moon over. The rest of the programme was information, discussions and sketches. Later in the show, Moonhead was performed uninterrupted.

The music can be heard on the bootlegs 'With/Without' and 'Wavelenghts'. The song has also been known as 'Trip On Mars'.

martins

Orbiter Founder
Orbiter Founder
Reaction score
Website
orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk
After watching Tex' latest masterfully crafted Orbiter tribute video, I decided to try my hand at movie-making myself. I'm afraid it isn't an Orbiter video, and it is more a proof of concept than a work of art, but here it is anyway:

[ame="http://vimeo.com/9456975"]36°6'N 113°18'W to 36°10'N 112°18'W on Vimeo[/ame]

It goes by the snappy title of "36°6'N 113°18'W to 36°10'N 112°18'W" and it doesn't have any sound, but it is in 3D! (It is my answer to David Cameron's Avatar, with the added benefit of being shorter and not pretending to have a story line).

Keep your eyes crossed, and let me know (politely) what you think! :p

Edit: The embedded version seems to be lowres - it's better to watch the HD version directly on the vimeo site.

ThatGuy

Reaction score
...(It is my answer to James Cameron's Avatar, with the added benefit of being shorter and not pretending to have a story line)...

FIFY

It was weird at first and I'll probably get a headache if I watch it again, but overall, it was pretty cool :thumbup:

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
That was amazing... I'm crosseyed now, and kinda want to barf (never stared crossyed for that lenght of time), but still that was really cool.:thumbup:

Messierhunter

Reaction score
Here's a little video montage of the two night launches I've shot with my telescope and Canon dSLR (ok, so 119 wasn't technically a night launch, but the telescope's magnification makes it look like one)

Last edited:

Unstung

Reaction score
Another time-lapse:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79e-GEEj4vY"]YouTube- Nightfall Time-Lapse[/ame]
And on Vimeo:
[ame="http://vimeo.com/9592260"]Nightfall on Vimeo[/ame]
I need to work on a simulation video, too many time-lapses...

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
Xr2 "hanbrake" landing.

Enjoy!

Many thanks to agentgonzo for teaching me how to do this.
Hope you like the song! :p

Dambuster

Reaction score

At 0:44 in this video, why is is that only one of the F-22s is leaving a vapour trail, but the others aren't?

george7378

DON'T PANIC
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I REALLY want to hear this in real life: