Internet Video Thread

Graham2001

Reaction score
Remember to stow all baggage that cannot go into the locker under the seat

[youtube="World Airways: Stowage Demonstration Video" (c. 2013)]DSut10Jx5iY[/youtube]

Thunder Chicken

Fine Threads since 2008
Donator
Reaction score
I don't have a TV and I'm not on Facebook, so I am probably a year behind all the cool kids, but I'm liking this song a lot. Better on the radio when the drum bass is better. I'd like to see them in a show.

steph

Reaction score
Planning to have a look at this. Gotta bring some popcorn. Anyone else seen this? Is it worth the 3 hours?

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
This has been around since 2007, one of the creators/actors is (or was) a member of OF. For some stupid reason it only has 53k views. We need to spread this around a bit this holiday. Happy Thanksgiving, OF!

STS

Reaction score
Website
orbisondas.es
hmmm... It´s cool, but I don´t know if that is really the first time.

Didn´t the TV (and ground) cameras used on Apollo or the shuttle record the SI-SII staging or the SRB Sep? Those are stage separations, from the outside, I think.

a14_s6939958.jpg

space-shuttle-discovery-final-mission-solid-rocket-boosters_33026_600x450.jpg

steph

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd5-2n0OFiU"]Liberty Prime Calls Chinese Restaurants - Prank Call Machinima - YouTube[/ame]

Made my day :lol:. This is waaay up there with Alduin calling a pizza shop and Heimskr (crazy priest from Skyrim) calling Christian hotlines :rofl:.

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Train hits trailer truck stuck on tracks, 'Holy smokes'! says witness
Linguistic question - is 'Holy smokes'! a think you say when you get to the letter s of the other word, realize there are kids around, and scramble for a replacement, or is it an expression on it's own?

Thunder Chicken

Fine Threads since 2008
Donator
Reaction score
Linguistic question - is 'Holy smokes'! a think you say when you get to the letter s of the other word, realize there are kids around, and scramble for a replacement, or is it an expression on it's own?

Yes, it's the "family friendly" version. :lol: Pretty common usage, not something made up on the fly usually.

"Holy Mole" (spanish mole ~ pronounced "mole-ee" or "mole-ay") is another variant.

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
In Keeping with the Spirit of the Season...​

LOL that last one. "Oh my god we're gonna die!" :rofl:

I can imagine the conversation with his boss: "So your truck was hit by a tank?" "Uh, no, my truck was hit by a train, carrying lots of tanks..."

Followed by, "You're fired. That crossing was prohibited to trucks for that very reason, idiot. You're lucky you're not dead."