imagenhb

Reaction score
Upside: EXELENT ADD, downside: unreadable help file

igel

Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.pin-plus.ca
Sorry guys, you'll have to wait a little more on this one :). Don't have a clue who this darkman is, but he simply somehow found our not even half-baked addon, (barely in beta state... I'd say closer to alpha state).

That version was distributed only to a selected group of beta testers (through a public forum but with a clear statement about its "extreme prematurity". So, it very far from its prime time yet. As soon as it will be ready, it will be promptly distributed via Hangar - this time with all proper credits and credentials :).

geoair

Reaction score
hello me personally that does three days that I use this addon and for the moment I is not seen big problem over has by the door that changes color during the return and that becomes black otherwise all is well I have to realize a video what's more
I would like to know if in the final version foresaw you to realize the five other missions Vostok and if you to go next Realize the Voshkod in any qua cheer for this addon for it is inspired PS: Grieve for the faults I am not one have in English

igel

Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.pin-plus.ca
Geoair,

Merci beaucoup pour une belle vidéo! J'espère que vous apprécierez l'addon complet Vostok quand il sera libéré. Je ne sais pas exactement ce que le nombre de missions que nous serons en mesure de libérer à la fois. Le plus sera le mieux!

Cette version que vous avez maintenant avait été prématurément "pirates" à OrbitHangar, nous avons donc demandé de l'enlever. Vous pouvez retirer votre vidéo ainsi, ou à laisser - faire ce que vous vous sentez. Je préfère attendre la version complète :).

(Excuse mua pour les mauvais français, je connais très peu d'elle et l'aide de Google de traduire outil pour m'aider.)