Voyager Space Station

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
I was inspired by Tex's OFSS film to construct my own space station with Shuttle Fleet, and see how much I can expand it. So far, I have a core module, a module with an RMS to help in construction, and a solar array. Busy thinking about what the most logical thing to launch next would be...

Matt Decker

Reaction score
I would recommend the SeleneC. It holds plenty of fuel to fuel up ships headed to the Moon and such. And it also works well to hold the station in a level attitude, since it is big enough to torque around a lot of mass.

It is hard to maneuver into docking though.

PriestLizard

Reaction score
Whats Tex's OFSS? ;)

About your station: I think it all depends on what kind of station it should be. Is it a transit station to moon and other planets? Or is it another science lab?
If it serves transfer purposes, Decker is right - there should def. be some kind of refuel device. If its a science lab, you may need a hab module for scientists (maybe too early for that), life support modules and scientific modules for experiments.

Have fun :)

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
About your station: I think it all depends on what kind of station it should be. Is it a transit station to moon and other planets? Or is it another science lab?
If it serves transfer purposes, Decker is right - there should def. be some kind of refuel device. If its a science lab, you may need a hab module for scientists (maybe too early for that), life support modules and scientific modules for experiments.
Maybe I can make it BOTH!