gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks. It is the missing dll that has me confused and the CTD's now

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
If the DLL is missing in an old imported project to which you have recently added Orbiter property sheets, just change in the property pages of the project every path which was set earlier by yourself to "inherit from parent or project defaults". It will reset the directories to use those set by Orbiter property sheets, and will output the DLL to modules folder (or modules/plugin if it's using "Orbiter plugin" sheet).

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
fixed ctd. Now not sure about missing dll's these ones:MSVCP120.dll and MSVCR120.dll

---------- Post added 05-20-14 at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-19-14 at 10:07 AM ----------

Ok. I was told i needed to d/l and installed these:
Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages (http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=40784)

I have and set it to MT/
setup5.jpg

but when it is run they get this error:
Dll%20message.jpg

If I put the Mscvp.dll in, when I reload, it will ask for the other Mscvr120.dll
otherwise the mesh is invisible.
Using regular graphics, it loads, NO MESSAGE, but again the mesh/addon is invisible.

if they don't add those files then the add-on is invisible.

Last edited:

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
vcredist_x86. Shown is the results from the others

vcdistsetup.jpg

MSVCP120.dll file is in my Windows\systems32\

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
It works. Bibi Uncle on Dan's site figured what I did wrong.

On the ignore specific libraries I needed this:msvcrt.lib;%(IgnoreSpecificDefaultLibraries)

Bibi Uncle

50% Orbinaut, 50% Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Actually, for those facing the same problem and who will search this thread in the future, the problem was actually that libcmt.lib was in the ignore list. When you compile with /MT, you are asking Visual Studio to compile using the static runtime librairies. One of these librairies is libcmt.lib. Adding it to the ignore list creates a conflict and Visual Studio silently doesn't follow the /MT and compile with dynamic runtime librairies.