Question What is your favourite band? (Try to keep it civil)

Pyromaniac605

Toast! :D
Reaction score
So, I'm kind of bored so I decided I'd make a thread here with a simple question.
What is your favourite band? (Or bands)

For me, my favourite bands are ALI PROJECT and FLOW.
Wow, my music is an ALL CAPS RAGE! :lol:

diogom

Reaction score
Two favourites: Muse and Queen. Also like Guns 'n' Roses, but still don't know much about them.

HarvesteR

Reaction score
Metallica. (Everything up to S&M, then the band mysteriously disappeared... go figure :p )

Then there are others, like Dream Theater, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, Guns...

I'm a metalhead, as you can probably tell by now ;)

Cheers

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Green Day. I also like Nickelback, Linkin Park, 30 seconds to mars, but Green Day is my #1

Pyromaniac605

Toast! :D
Reaction score
*Trying to avoid making a Nickleback joke*

I seem to have completely different taste in music to everyone else. :p

Pablo49

Reaction score
Streetlight Manifesto and The Rural Alberta Advantage are my two favorites.

vchamp

Reaction score
Blind Guardian is my favorite band.

Ritchie Blackmore's works are also very important to me.

IgnoreThisBarrel

Local Pastafarian Missionary
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Berlin Philharmonic (not a band, but close enough :p). For actual bands, probably T-Ara and some of Big Bang's songs.

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score
well, judging by this pic of me (back when i grew hair) -
http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/bca149fa6ff47b3b3e4b573279dd2cdf/l.jpg

it's pretty safe to infer MetallicA - and you'd be right!

don't miss those days much :rolleyes:.... you'd think one would, right? - but then... meh... who needs all the aggravation? :lol:

then there are all my runner-up favourite bands, Iron, Guns, Ozzy, you know... the works :hmm:
then there's a less-then-famous band (but i'm sure some have heard from) i have to mention is [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gone_Jackals"]The Gone Jackals[/ame]

as for composers, my favourite is John Williams, no doubt :cheers:

ky

Director of Manned Spaceflight
Reaction score
I can't put them in order of favoritism but...The Beatles,Coldplay,U2,Green Day,Nickelback, Linkin Park,The Script,All American Rejects,Plain White T's etc...If I could remember them all the list would be long.:RnR1::headbang:

jedimaster1214

CDR-LMP-CMP
Reaction score
Ok, *cracks knuckles* here we go:

*The Beach Boys
*The Beatles
*Boston
*Cream
*Culture Club
*The Doors
*ELO
*Grateful Dead
*Men at Work
*Michael Jackson
*Paul McCartney & Wings
*Rick Astley
*The Rolling Stones
*Tom Petty
*Weird Al Yankovic

(These are all on my iPod, if i didn't like like them, they wouldn't be on there, right?)

Cairan

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I really like the 2.4 Ghz band, as it's convenient for WiFi access, I guess I'm a heavy user of VHF bands, listening to radio shows, talking with ATC and traffic while flying, and of course watching TV at our cottage with an homemade Double-Bay Gray-Hoverman antenna, but I guess it's better suited for UHF, still has kick-ass gain on the VHF-HI band... I used to listen a lot to the MF band at night, since I was able to listen to shows from as far as New York or Chicago most nights, but now that I have an XM satellite radio, and of course the fact I use GPSes most of the day, both of which are on UHF, I guess we could say that UHF is really my favorite International Telecom Union radio-frequency band...

Oh but there is one band out there that I really,really despise: terahertz and the legions of doom, ahem I mean the TSA, using it to harass people whose only crime is to freely move around...

ky

Director of Manned Spaceflight
Reaction score
I really like the 2.4 Ghz band, as it's convenient for WiFi access, I guess I'm a heavy user of VHF bands, listening to radio shows, talking with ATC and traffic while flying, and of course watching TV at our cottage with an homemade Double-Bay Gray-Hoverman antenna, but I guess it's better suited for UHF, still has kick-ass gain on the VHF-HI band... I used to listen a lot to the MF band at night, since I was able to listen to shows from as far as New York or Chicago most nights, but now that I have an XM satellite radio, and of course the fact I use GPSes most of the day, both of which are on UHF, I guess we could say that UHF is really my favorite International Telecom Union radio-frequency band...

Oh but there is one band out there that I really,really despise: terahertz and the legions of doom, ahem I mean the TSA, using it to harass people whose only crime is to freely move around...

:uhh::rofl::lol:.Uhh ok we meant band as in music but ok.