What music are you listening to?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Much more relaxed, just to show off with the great composition hidden in this song in its more powerful original version....

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him

TheShuttleExperience

Reaction score
Just discovered the Danish National Symphony Orchestra. Didn't know they actually have a prime world-class orchestra. Actually my plan always was to buy tickets for Hollywood in Vienna by the Vienna Concert Hall. But I might change my plans and visit Denmark instead.

DAMN! They play it almost exactly like we know it from the movies. What a great acoustic journey through movie history...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPHvvgPLk2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efdswXXjnBA

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
While the past years have not been as bad as the parroting in the internet suggests, its really a much better album now:

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Still better than ArcaSpace
Ah, the all-encompassing desire of any sane Bosnian not to be in Bosnia... Long time since I listened to Dubiosa, I'll admit. That ending was peak Bosnia though. Now I kinda wish Zalica would pick up the concept for a feature length film. "Gori Vatra", indeed :ROFLMAO:

As Zabranjeno Pusenje once let the two protagonists of one of their songs say: "How is it possible that some can go to the moon, but we can't even get to the sea?"

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
It really can't be fully appreciated how much impact the right selection of the soundtrack has on how we remember a game. Its twenty years now and still, it immerses me.