World of 2001

Keatah

Reaction score
I?s the Hal MFD going to be updated? Is the source code available? I could take a try at it as a first add-on, sounds simple enough..?

sputnik

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.worldof2001.com
Well, HAL9000MFD works, at least it does for me, so I haven't been tracking down Tylrsin for a new version. Then again, he's hard to find.
If you want to try making a new version that's maintainable, I'd certainly consider including it instead in the next version.

Keatah

Reaction score
In Orbiter 2010-P1, the HAL 9000 MFD actually cycles through the screens on its own? And it shows a graph/scanner image too, as one of the screens..?

Zachstar

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.ibiblio.org
By the way Sputnik. I may be missing something very obvious here. Yet do you have any tips on achieving desired inclination using the AP on the Orion? Using the delta lan method I can reduce lan yet for some reason I am having one hell of a time trying to find the right Azimuth to set so I dont end up with the wrong Inc.

Keatah

Reaction score
Mm.. Something must be wrong with my setup, because, on a plain totally fresh orbiter-only download. I do not get automatic screen cycling, nor the grid image. Need to troubleshoot that 1st.

BenSisko

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Sputnik,
Just wondering if Dave Bartlett was interested in updating Discovery, it's Pods, & the Leonov for Orbiter 100830 P1?

Ben

Michkov

Reaction score
Do you know where I can get the Discovery & Leonov. The link provided in the manual is dead :-(

sputnik

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.worldof2001.com
Dave Bartlett was going to do an update, then he wasn't, then took it back again to finish his update...and disappeared, as far as I can tell. This was quite some time ago, and I can't find him either.

Michkov

Reaction score
I take the old files, if someone can point me to a working download