Poll Would you go to space?

Would you fly in space if you could?

• Total voters

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Of course I would go. I would go to the moon and back. But to be honest i would faint if i could ride a saturn v :D

opportunity knocks only once, temptation that bitch leans on the doorbell

Tycho

Reaction score
This is an interesting question. Everyone has their worries and so forth, but I think it would be more than worth it swallow fears for a chance at space travel, truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I'd even go suborbital if I could, but would love to go to the Moon. A week to two-week-long trip to the ISS would more than suffice for me. Imagine the view in person! :)

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
Dude, i'd faint if i saw one launch.
Just standing next to an upright full sized replica at Space Camp is awe-inspiring. I can't wait to go back this summer and check out the restored original Saturn V.

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
I bet! Then again, I feel awe-struck every time I'm near such a piece of rocketry, mock-up or not.

diogom

Reaction score
I think if I played the lottery, I would be in space next month :lol:. There's some times I'm amazed at my ability to predict stuff (like I say to a friend " remember the footbal you brought from home? It will be kicked to the roof. In the next 2 minutes" Guess what happens) and luck.
I would like to do it the traditional way though, it would be nice to go there, but it just wouldn't feel the same by paying for it.

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
I agree. I would want to go there, and feel accomplished at what I've achieved. Just paying is like "ehh, i'll be here again."

iamwearingpants

Just an Earth-bound misfit, I
Reaction score
I agree. I would want to go there, and feel accomplished at what I've achieved. Just paying is like "ehh, i'll be here again."

I've been to KCS, I got to see a dis-assembled Saturn V. It was frickin' huge!
I wasn't into space as much then, it was like 3-4 years ago.
If I saw the thing now I would be inspired, I would have dreams of me riding the thing with my friends and someone (guess who) and being all floaty in space, and having a 0g party. Oh, and how about kissing with a view of the Earth below? that would be beautiful :cry:

And then in like 20 years it wouldn't be a dream! Except it wouldn't be a Saturn V :p

Last edited:

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
You're saying that because you like that one girl right?
Well, if I get to see STS-135 this summer, I honestly might cry tears of joy.

EDIT: If i was making out in space the last thing on my mind would be looking at Earth. There would be a few other things going through my mind. Though, they aren't quite errr..... tested yet.

diogom

Reaction score
Lucky you. I would have to cross the Atlantic to see the Saturn :lol:.

flytandem

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
www.flytandem.com
If i was given a free ride to the iss and was allowed to give it away ... i would give it to martin. If the flight ticket was non-transferable, yup you betcha I would be down there standing in line in a heartbeat.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I'll ride anything.
Anything...? :stirpot:
makeshift.jpg

And the best part is...it's powered by beer.