OHM XR2 Twilight Sparkle v1.0

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: river crab

XR2 skin: Twilight Sparkle
2011 River Crab
Ver. 1.0

This fictional livery is based on the unicorn pony Twilight Sparkle, as seen in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Representing the element of magic, Twilight is Princess Celestia's dearest and most faithful student. She is a gifted magic user, and quite the little astronomer...

In the included scenario, help Twilight set up her telescope at the best place there is; in space! Take off from Wideawake, and use your cargo deck to release the Stargazer mini space telescope into the correct orbit. Deploy the telescope, activate the RCS, turn retrograde to point the lense toward zenith, and enjoy the stars.

Spike has already programmed the target inclination into your computer. Good luck- Twilight is counting on you!

Stargazer scenario requires the S3 Hyperdart package, Universal Cargo Deck, and Wideawake.

Also contains a standard test scenario in the skin demos folder.

To use this skin in your own scenarios, add:
SKIN TwilightSparkle
to the Ravenstar's configuration saved in the scenario.

For additional support, questions, and comments, visit the Orbiter-Forum thread for this addon. Don't forget to rate~

DOWNLOAD

River Crab

SpaceX Cheer Captain
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
You sound relieved :lol:
Also, as last time, here's some music for y'all:

BTW, Spike left his mark on the hull...can you find it? :)

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Last edited:

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
For a moment I thought it was a Twilight sparkling vampire XR2...

Me too! I was expecting some sort of shimmering effect whenever the XR-2 was in direct sunlight. :lol:

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Me too! I was expecting some sort of shimmering effect whenever the XR-2 was in direct sunlight. :lol:

Yeah, this was my first impression, too! :lol:

Pyromaniac605

Toast! :D
Reaction score
My friend convinced me to watch an episode of this... I don't really see what the big deal is to be honest.

I'll stick with Sailor Moon, thank you very much.
Regardless of taste in shows, nice skin. :thumbup:

River Crab

SpaceX Cheer Captain
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, everypony! I have to admit, this got a much nicer reaction than I expected, although it only has a few downloads. :)

Izack, thanks for pointing out my bork on the link, it's fixed now. I decided to link to the post in the thread, I figure that's better practise than direct linking someone else's download.

Pyromaniac605 said:
My friend convinced me to watch an episode of this... I don't really see what the big deal is to be honest.
Magical ponies. :p

(I would explain it, but I figure it's a like-it-or-hate-it kind of thing, and also a bit off topic.)

And don't worry, you won't be getting a sparkly vampire skin from me. :lol:

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You should try and add the country flag based on the voice actress' birth country. for example rainbow dash's voice is from Canada

River Crab

SpaceX Cheer Captain
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Not to shoot you down, but doesn't that kind of break the suspension of disbelief? I'd rather keep Earth's nationalities out of this and put an Equestria flag on it...

Also, ALL the characters in the mane cast are Canadian. Not that I have anything against Canada, but... :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for the suggestion though! That's certainly the way to better addons :)

Edit: I think I love Canada even more now... :lol:

Last edited:

mati140

Reaction score

I'll stick with Sailor Moon, thank you very much.
Regardless of taste in shows, nice skin. :thumbup:

You watched wrong episode. Watch S2E3 - that one still didn't convince me to the show, but it did convince me that Season 2 did hit it's demographic. And it wasn't little girls it was aimed on.