OHM XR5 UCGO Cargo Platform v2.0

Hispa

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Would it be possible that the cargoes were ejected slower (or at user-defined velocity)? I've some problems looking for boxes lost in space... :rolleyes:

It's one of the useful addons I've ever seen, just after UCGO and UMmu. Thanks!

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do :thumbup: I'll try and get an update out as soon as I possibly can

Hispa

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
And... why don't to make it compatible with any kind of vessel? I've got a little one wich could be nice with some of these platforms attached...

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
It pretty much is compatible with any vessel, you'll just need to either use the attachment point on the thing, or use Universal Cargo Deck / Payload Manager SDK to attach it to the parent vessel.

Hispa

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
It pretty much is compatible with any vessel, you'll just need to either use the attachment point on the thing, or use Universal Cargo Deck / Payload Manager SDK to attach it to the parent vessel.

Maybe you'd like to see this. :tiphat:

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
That's really cool ! :thumbup:

spacecadet

Reaction score
This and the XR2 UCGO add-ons are great, but it would be really nice to be able to control the velocity of the cargo when it's released. Right now I have to have a UMMU nearby ready to wrangle the cargo when I release it in orbit.

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
I'm working on an update that includes that feature right now :thumbup: should be out in the next few days, just got a few more things to work on

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
Sorry for taking so long, but the update is finally out! :cheers: it contains everything the XR2 version has other than UMMU action areas, I'll try and get them in the next version if I get any request to do so, I hope you all enjoy using it :thumbup:

victor

Reaction score
what's the point of lvl2? it's a bit off-ground, but i don't see the sense...

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
The only real difference between the two are the attachment points. The lvl2 payload is .4 meters higher than the other so that the two platforms don't collide when in the bay, like this:
XR5UCGO1.jpg

I probably could just detect which slot the platform is in with code and then change the attachment point without needing another config, I'll see if I can do that for the next release :cheers:

chuckles73

Reaction score
I'm having an issue where, on load after a save, the cargo platforms are spinning off in some random direction with super-speeds as opposed to being in my cargo bay. If I don't pause and delete them fast enough orbiter will crash.

It may be an issue with XR-5, since there also appears to be a ghost XRPayload_Bay spawned in the sun's orbit (ie far far away from LEO where I am). I don't know.

Skif

Reaction score
Help with XR UCGO Platform

Hello everybody,

I have installed XR-5 UCGO PLATFORM, but it seems something is wrong (I meen wrong with my head:)). Platform is invisible:hailprobe:. probably bad installation or what. Could anyone help me with this - something like step-by-step guide - from installation to using this excellent add-on? I apologize for this question - I´m orbiter-freshman and i´m still doing greenhorn´s mistakes but promise this is the last silly question! Thank you all for upgrading my XR-5 "Luftflotte" :hello:

elocoreloco

Reaction score
Help with a bug

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this problem or has been reported on other threads with the XR5 Platform, when i load a 3rd Platform on the XR5 bay and consume the fuel cargo from the 3rd platform, the parent XR5 fuel tank, goes out of scale, it gives me -999.9% of fuel and the Kilograms goes like in the billions or trillions. the odd thing is that the firts two platform consume or transfer the fuel to the parent XR5 properly without any problem, it is just after the third one loaded, i tested it with a scenerio with the XR5 and platforms, nothing else loaded.

Cheers.

:hailprobe:

Rick Schaefer

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm an idiot, I'll admit it. I cannot get this add-on to work. Installed easily (rather idiot-proof). Then added it to the XR5 cargo pay thru the payload manager. Selected the platform in the F3 and made sure the hud was turned on. Nada. No messages, no keyboard controls. Anyone have any clues? Much appreciated.

-Rick

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score