You know you're addicted to Orbiter when...

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score
the explanation is coming soon!

expected release date is: TUESDAY! :rofl:

what tuesday, who knows... could be tomorrow, or the one one the next week, next month...

jinglesassy

Reaction score
When you are awake from 9 am in the morning to 3 am in the morning and then you fall asleep at the controls and you wake up at 2 pm and you are right on the runway you wanted when you were beginning the reentry when you fell asleep.

IgnoreThisBarrel

Local Pastafarian Missionary
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
...when you read all 68 pages of this thread.
...when you learned the meaning of Hail Probe! and Tuesday just by reading this thread.
...when you link all of your friends to this game.
...when you want to use TransX to get from one place to the next, no matter how close it is.

Last edited:

Ghostrider

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
ow it's Tuesday.

When you check Orbithangar every Tuesday.

Extra points awarded if you think there should me an MFD to automatically check Orbithangar every Tuesday.

Recursive Bonus if you check Orbithangar every Tuesday to see if someone has made that MFD.

Moebius Strip Bonus if, after obtaining that MFD, you use it to check Orbithangar every Tuesday if there's an update of it.

Talon1

Semi-Intermediate Add-on Dev.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
When you check Orbithangar every Tuesday.

Extra points awarded if you think there should me an MFD to automatically check Orbithangar every Tuesday.

Recursive Bonus if you check Orbithangar every Tuesday to see if someone has made that MFD.

Moebius Strip Bonus if, after obtaining that MFD, you use it to check Orbithangar every Tuesday if there's an update of it.
"Moebius Strip Bonus", hahaha! :rofl:

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
... when you change the ringing sound at your mobile phone to:
"10...9...go at your phone you idiot...6...5...4...3...2...1...you waited to long and your mailbox goes on"

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score
is that for real? :lol: i want that ringtone! :banana:

IgnoreThisBarrel

Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Sorry everybody, but another XKCD one (this time it's relevant!)

...when you read http://xkcd.com/787/ and are excited by the name of the comic and were then disappointed when it didn't relate to Orbiter.

...when you go outside every time the shuttle's reentry path goes anywhere near your longitude and latitude, no matter the weather or time.

Last edited:

Spacethingy

Multitasker
Reaction score
Website
spacethingy.weebly.com
...when you start fuming at kids TV programs for not mentioning periapsis, prograde, reentry etc. when the characters fly into space.

...when you don't get why we don't just send a fleet of Arrows to mine Jupiter's hydrogen to solve the world's fuel problems.

...when you feel confused because the Raven-star and Delta-glider aren't in your Encyclopaedia of Space.

...when you forget that Mir is... is... no longer with us... :rolleyes:

...when your Orbiter base folder gets bigger than 2 GB.

...when you start feeling guilty about finding Orbiter by Googling "free flight simulator".

Last edited:

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
...when you read http://xkcd.com/787/ and are excited by the name of the comic and were then disappointed when it didn't relate to Orbiter.
When someone posts the aforementioned comic on a forum then argues about the orbital elements that would be used in said comic.

When you see the progress and station flyover and you wonder "what if the RelINC and Distance angle between them"

Last edited:

IgnoreThisBarrel

Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
You mean theres people that only check it on Tuesday? o.0 Any particular reason why its Tuesday?

Darren

...when you are saddened by the fact that Pyromaniac605 doesn't know the meaning of Tuesday. :(

...when you check OHM and O-F every 15 minutes.

Pyromaniac605

Toast! :D
Reaction score
I think I know, maybe OHM only adds new add-ons on Tuesday. :idk:
Or its an in joke from long ago.

Darren

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
I think it adds "frst Add_Ons" only friday.
What I mean:
If you make your first Add-On, the Staff looks at it, to see, wether its Spam, the readme-file has faschistic or indecent content or something like this. That happens only Tuesday. My first Add-On was released by me at an Friday (or?) and made public at the next Tuesday. My other, later Add-Ons were made public without looking at them.