Gaming Akinator, the AI guessing genius

Dig Gil

LearninProgram,Slackin DigTech
Reaction score
Website
dig-orbiter.blogspot.com
He got the my first one right: Albert Einstein, a piece of cake. Just to see what methods were used in this system. Seems he requests user input about specific iconic characteristics ("Did this character have a strange hair?").

But afterwards I played with it thinking about an hypothetical person. That try I laughed at the answer! First it say it was my girlfriend (I suppose it's because I said 'Yes' to "Did you say 'hello' to this character?") but then I answered no and it insisted it was from Mass Media (TV, Comics, ect.). Answering 'No' to all of these he said "Your Fantasy" LOL .

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I've introduced Akinator to the almighty :probe:. He guessed planet Earth (sheesh!) He seemed somewhat suspicious when I insisted that my character really exists (he asked twice :lol:)

LOL you're going to do a Captain Kirk and make the software explode!

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Hahaha, I tried the Probe. He thought of Ceiling Cat, Maru (some cat?), and Flying Spaghetti Monster. lol

RisingFury

OBSP developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
He didn't know of Probe :(

His first guess was the Sun, second the Moon, third Airplane, fourth R.O.B, fifth Jupiter.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Not a bad inference. He clearly got the flying deity thing right, although he confused sensor arrays with noodly appendages.
And Ceiling Cat has some similarities to a deity. :lol:
He also wasn't able to correctly guess you. I can't remember his guesses, but on the list of names at the end, yours was second so he ALMOST got it. The biggest problem I have with helping out the genie is that I don't know details about the people I'm thinking of!

Unstung

Reaction score
Heh, I'm surprised it got Speed Racer. It took 25 questions, though.

It's not good with most astronauts.

Last edited: