New Release AMSO 1.20

Mantis

Reaction score
Hello ACSoft,

I just tried to download AMSO 1.20 from your site, but the zipfile did not appear to be there. Did you take it down?

Thank you-

MT

Try refreshing the page - 1.21 was just released today and you may be viewing an older cached version of the website.

MajorTom

Ker-splash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Try refreshing the page - 1.21 was just released today and you may be viewing an older cached version of the website.

That was it, thanks!

I actually tried to download 1.21 by typing it in manually but it wasn't there the other day. I must have visited at just the wrong time. However, today I was able to download 1.21. :cheers:

rodion_herrera

Moonwatcher
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
astronomicalsolutions.com
Hi Alain! Don't know if you visit this thread often but just wanted to share some thoughts about AMSO (and please someone tell me if this question has been already asked, chances are it has been asked already).

How difficult is it to integrate UCGO/UMmu functionality into AMSO? The reason I ask is, if things like the MESA and LRV are UCGO-type cargo, and EVA is done via UMmu, wouldn't that be neat? It would then be fun (perhaps even easier?) to configure your own "Apollo n" future mission, say Apollo 21 to Schröter's Valley, with new kinds of ALSEP or new type of rover, or etc. and actually have "action areas" so that your astronauts on EVA really have something to do and a mission to accomplish while on the surface. Is this possible in a future AMSO build? Cheers!

-RODION

-E

Reaction score
I hope he doesn't change the EVA's to needing Ummu or U&%#Cargo. I really enjoy his work more for not needing a bunch of other programs installed (Game Mod Soup gets real old for me). Not to mention the EVA autopilot "K" program is handy during film cassette retrievals!

rodion_herrera

Moonwatcher
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
astronomicalsolutions.com
I hope he doesn't change the EVA's to needing Ummu or U&%#Cargo. I really enjoy his work more for not needing a bunch of other programs installed (Game Mod Soup gets real old for me). Not to mention the EVA autopilot "K" program is handy during film cassette retrievals!

I was thinking more along the lines of a "branch" project, sort of like, "AMSO-UCGO/UMMU Flavor"...it doesn't affect the "main" AMSO line, but it could provide variety for people who are fans of modularization/customization.

-RODION

pitbullpower2010

Reaction score
Help! I don't know how to make this adon work. I have to open the cfg files with notepad but I am stuck there. Please help, just trying to get a awsome adon.

asbjos

tuanibrO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Help! I don't know how to make this adon work. I have to open the cfg files with notepad but I am stuck there. Please help, just trying to get a awsome adon.

You are not supposed to open the configuration files. You are supposed to download the addon, place the files in the correct folders simply by clicking and dragging the content to the Orbiter folder and then run a scenario. If you still run into problems after that, let us know.