Question Amso and NASSP

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hey Guys I was just wondering about these two Great projects,are they still on going. Or did they die out.and are there any updates coming soon.Thanks

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Yes, both are still VERY active.

There is a ongoing debate about which is the best...both have their own strengths and weaknesses. I leave it to you to decide.:cheers:

Interceptor

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the answer.Oh and For the NASSP addon do I need to download the latest CVS version with tortoise or what ever that software is called. thanks

EliNaut

Reaction score
"There is a ongoing debate about which is the best...both have their own strengths and weaknesses."

Yeah in my expirience with AMSO and NASSP, it seems the best apollo addon would be one with NASSP's technical advantages (flight computer, functional panels, etc) and AMSO's visuals (Launchpad, VC, particles, lunar landing dust kickup, and EVAs).:cheers:

Tschachim

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
nassp.sf.net

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
I think he's talking about the fact that you need CVS to actually update NASSP.
"To get the latest version of Project Apollo you don't have to do the initial checkout again but you have to a CVS update."
I'm guessing CVS isn't really necessary for that anymore either, assuming you update the zip often. (although CVS might save time)