General Question AMSO Lunar EVA Oxygen Supply

1987VCRProductions

Reaction score
I was researching the different missions and I noticed that some of the missions in AMSO actually don't give you the amount of oxygen required if one is to do an EVA by the checklist. The missions that have this problem are Apollos 12 and 14. In AMSO's Apollo 12, the oxygen supply is 3 hours and 25 minutes for both EVAs. In reality, the EVAs lasted 3 hours 56 minutes and 3 hours 49 minutes respectively. In AMSO's Apollo 14, the oxygen supply for both EVAs is 4 hours and 15 minutes. In reality, the EVAs lasted 4 hours 47 minutes and 4 hours 34 minutes respectively. The mission of Apollo 14 used what was called the -6 PLSS. This PLSS had an oxygen supply of 5 hours. I'm not sure about Apollos 11, 12, and 13 but I'm sure they carried PLSS's with similar oxygen capacities. Here is a link describing the difference between the Apollo 14 PLSS and the Apollo 15 PLSS: http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/A17LifeSpprtBrief005.pdf

My question is whether or not this will be looked into/fixed in any upcoming releases of AMSO?