News April Fools Day

xgmx

Reaction score
Happy April Fools Day everyone. This is the official "April Fools Day (2009)" topic.

Brad

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
When StarTrek was active, the site: Startrek.com use to put up some awesome April fools pages. Anyone know of any other site that did/does this?

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
As a prank, Youtube is showing their "New player". It pust the videos and all text upside down.

Messierhunter

Reaction score
Today isn't just april fools day to me, it's also the 4th anniversary of when my wife and I started dating. I've been trying to come up with a creative hoax to precede a real anniversary gift but all the ideas I've had are beyond cruel and destructive to a continued marriage. A fake call from a co-worker to say I've been taken to the hospital after accidentally transfecting myself with alzheimer's genes (right before I actually walk through the door with flowers) - probably a horrible idea. I'm probably the world's worst husband just for thinking of things like this.

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
My calendar says it's Valentine's day... what a nice April fool.

Messierhunter

Reaction score
Personally I think Martin should make an april fools post announcing a new release of Orbiter with his own secretly developed Dx10 visual client and include "screenshots" of lightly filtered images from the real ISS and shuttle.;)

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Ahh, all spacecraft are full... :lol:

Thank you for your interest in our trips to Mars!

Unfortunately, demand for interplanetary travel has greatly exceeded the number of available seats.
The estimated wait time is currently 214 days.